Dutch Passion Dutch Passion Blueberry Grow and smoke report w/pics!

G.Leave

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
SeedBank :
Dutch Passion

Strain:
Blueberry

Soil/hydro:
Outdoor soil in ground

Nutes:
3 wheelbarrow's well rotted horse manure for veg. Foxfarm tiger and supplement trio for bloom.

Light:
Full Sun

How Long in Veg?
4 months

From 12/12 to harvest date:
April 1st start to Oct 1st harvest.(very stable finish times on 2 separate plants 2 different years)

Dry Yield:
Incredibly both plants yielded the exact amounts 2p 9z + 1p of under formed bud.

High/Effect Duration: Smoking through a vape its very nice potent smoke. Though both plants were different(one had giant thick colas, and the other had a million smaller buds with just a hint of purple colour) both plants were very potent and tasty. Both had a typical indica buzz that will knock you on your arse!

Medical effect if applicable: Smoked through the vape this is the best strain I have found for chronic pain so far. Smoke enough and it works okay as a sleep inducer.

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good
BAG APPEAL: ****
**** - looks pretty fine. Buds could be a little denser on one of the two plants I grew.

THE GROWTH: *****
***** -though I slightly overwatered one plant once in her youth they both grew into monster plants. The biggest bud pheno forked every way just before flower and whipped out some fantastic colas. The thinner branched pheno had around 100,000 smaller branches..haha...it was ridiculous. It was almost as if it was more sativa than indica in that pheno(as its listed as 80indica/20sativa why not right?)

THE SMELL: ****
**** - Nice berry smell...I never put it together myself, but I read in anothers review smell is blueberry muffins...that's it!

THE SMOKE: ***** - great smoke whether in joints of in the vape. Both phenos were very similar in smoke.

THE HIGH: ***** - very potent smoke! Definitely not for lightweights unless they only want a couple of tokes. Both phenos excellent.

Last note - This is listed as an indoor strain why? Truly a pleasure to grow this indoor listed plant outside. Very minimal mold problems compared to some other strains outdoors in the same location. Highly, highly recommended!!

I have a couple of pics of the large budded forky version(forkin' awesome!!)
1 of 8 main branch buds:
IMG_2166.JPG

As much of the plant as I could fit in the frame.
IMG_2162.JPG

Oh I have a closeup of a smaller bud on the more sativa like blueberry(just a hint o' colour)
IMG_2569.JPG

Monsters Dude! Well Done!

Thanks for the comment. I did 3 of these seeds 3 years in a row and every year the plants are absolutely monsters...3rd one is in early preflower so another oct1st finish. Same size as the other 2 (28feet around the outer perimeter...more than 4 linked 6' armspans)
Sooooooo happy with this strain 2 more additions this year from DP. The frisian dew is the smallest of the lot with a 20' outer perimeter, but an insane amount of growth shoots. The hollands hope is a huge thick branched monster that should have giant but leafy buds. All are in preflower with the Frisian being ahead of the others by 2 weeks or so. Crossing fingers for a dry thief free fall!

Only one thing to say forwards and backwards WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will be planting one for sure next OD season.

Thanks for the great review and pictures!

Peace!

Thanks bud!
In the darker pic that's about 2/3rds of the plant in the frame holding the camera as high as I could. The first pic puts it in perspective. Buds were much smaller on pheno 2, but there was scores and scores of small branches which added up.

The cola in the first picture looks like it must have been a breeze overall to trim.

I grew 15 SOL BlockHeads last year, that were such a pain to trim. Was trimming for literally weeks on end. Had some Blueberry phenos that have very good pain killing properties to it, but would NEVER grow it again, just for the heavy leaf to calyx ratio on all the phenos.

Back