Sweet Seeds El Samurai tips his hanzo sword with Red Poison

hello, my name is el samurai and I have an Amazon addiction. lol. thanks for joining me folks. was looking on Amazon for Dr.Earths ferts after researching them for a few hours and ordered these to try outView attachment 434300View attachment 434301View attachment 434302these are liquid concentrates and look rather good from what I can tell with myco and bennys added. and the npk ratios look good for the different phases. seems DR. Earth has jumped on the canna train. they even have a "home grown POTingSOIL" their name for it lol.
yea Trap, it was your tent that made me want a more pro set-up. and the main reason for the RP is the visual. I love pretty plants. if it ever gets legal here I'd get a 4x4 and be done with it lol. yea right..never happen with a gearhead like me lol
see, I cant even get thru 1 day without switching up my plan lol

This looks like it is going to get very interesting! Your setup sounds great and very well thought out and glad you joined the organic party! One question are you sure that tent is big enough ive seen your plants in them tiny pots buddy so I had to ask ;). I cant wait to see my extra saving starting to show up in my wallet seeing that I am spending 100+ a week. I will definitely be keeping an eye on this grow also I wish you a great potent yield even though I know its already wrote in stone ;)

This looks like it is going to get very interesting! Your setup sounds great and very well thought out and glad you joined the organic party! One question are you sure that tent is big enough ive seen your plants in them tiny pots buddy so I had to ask ;). I cant wait to see my extra saving starting to show up in my wallet seeing that I am spending 100+ a week. I will definitely be keeping an eye on this grow also I wish you a great potent yield even though I know its already wrote in stone ;)
hey Chuck, well yea lol. I'll only be doing 1 or 2 at a time now depending on strain characteristics. the added height will help out later on as I have a Mephisto hbss waiting and that one gets huge from what I've seen so it goes in by itself. I was surprised how much $ I was spending. all of a sudden, I have spare $. coincidence? I think not! lmao. my old dealer is feeling the pinch also I think.he keeps showin me stuff he calls the bomb, but its just more of the haybale sh*t he always has. that guys such a miserable prick so no great loss. I'd hate to see him not on pot!
i'll get a couple organic grows under my belt then move on to the TLO. baby steps lol

:karma Cloud:Good luck buddy.... I want to run a red or purple strain next but it will be a while before my soil is composted and I can actually get going so ill just take notes watching yours til then..... good luck brother...

Hell yea man, Im definitely down for the jounrey, the ride, and the adventure. Shoot..Ill even go to the after party.

Thanks for the shout out on the organics brotha.

Mice man, Ive been curious about their nitro veg nutrients. I been using fish instead. That golden bloom looks good. I’ve been meaning to pick that one up too, and I see you got the liquid bud and bloom. Nice man!. Never tried the liquid form. Definitely interested to see how it works for you. If you end up picking up some of the dry bags for teas. Dont get to crazy with the teas lol. I burned some plants at first haha. I’ve been figuring out that after you blend my soil. I only need to use 1 tea of root zone at day 10-14..Depending on how much its developed. Then total advantage when the the preflowers are developed, but have not started buding yet. then a couple bud and bloom teas( but you got the liquid stuff..so might not need it.) during bloom.
:bump::Sharing One:

hey Neko, I was looking for the dry you used and seen the nitro and golden and since I've been using ff trio with the beastie and cha ching, I figured this will be a smoother transition for me.i figure to add the flower girl bud booster(I love that name!) instead of the chem boosters.so with that I'm glad to have you along with everyone else to watch my back and not let me screw up too bad lmao

:karma Cloud:Good luck buddy.... I want to run a red or purple strain next but it will be a while before my soil is composted and I can actually get going so ill just take notes watching yours til then..... good luck brother...
welcome brother, glad to have you along.is your Wife benefitting from your labors yet?

Good Karma your way ElSam ! I'm a couple days ahead on my first sweets :d5:, race you to harvest :xlaugh: .
thanks Woolly. how did I miss your bloody skunk.well I'm there now. this will be cool to have someone to compare to. I do love the look of the red family.good:karma Cloud:right back at you bro.

welcome brother, glad to have you along.is your Wife benefitting from your labors yet?

Yes she is and thanks for asking..... I set some of the white cheese aside for her now and the rest is in a dark closet just marinating at 62 percent RH..... she like it now im sure shell love it later, just need to order more jars the widow is almost ready and the haze is gonna be a beast as well.....

Yes she is and thanks for asking..... I set some of the white cheese aside for her now and the rest is in a dark closet just marinating at 62 percent RH..... she like it now im sure shell love it later, just need to order more jars the widow is almost ready and the haze is gonna be a beast as well.....
great to hear man. and the longer it sits the better it gets. I didn't care for my sour diesel at first but as it cures I'm liking it more and more. I'm sure she'll love it! and lack of empty jars is a good problem to have lol

Back