Sweet Seeds El Samurai tips his hanzo sword with Red Poison

see, I cant even get thru 1 day without switching up my plan lol

I all of us go through that. Exploration, got to try this, no wait I wanna try that. But I really want to do this first. Kind of like when first discovered sex. You go a little crazy, at least I did lol. Thought I was a feckin rabbit for a couple of years.:crying:

Last edited:
hey Neko, I was looking for the dry you used and seen the nitro and golden and since I've been using ff trio with the beastie and cha ching, I figured this will be a smoother transition for me.i figure to add the flower girl bud booster(I love that name!) instead of the chem boosters.so with that I'm glad to have you along with everyone else to watch my back and not let me screw up too bad lmao

No worries, you got this bro

Hey man! You got this!
You will be fine. Sounds like you got it all set up. You might need something to boost your Potassium though. Since the bloom drdy fert had 5-10-7..and the liquid is like 2-9-2? something like that. I believe the golden bloom is all the micro stuff to round off things after you've been using the dry bud and bloom.

I dont use the entire dr earth line up though. So, anything you want to use to fill in the missing pieces.

I used the Dr earths official feeding sched for cannabis (photo's) to figure out what to buy that I didnt have on the sched..Like the fish to replace the niro big. Liqiud kelp instead of their seaweed liquid, etc. Just ask me anything if you have questions my friend.

I hope you dont take me as Im acting like you dont know what you doing, when I say ll this stuff. Im just sharing some stuff Ive gathered from using their products that I think would help..Just in case. :bump::vibes::Sharing One::karma Cloud:

Hey Elsamurai bro...just thought I'd hit ya up wit a small like bomb!
Can't wait to see what the Champ pulls of this time! Consider me sub 'd!

Hey man! You got this!
You will be fine. Sounds like you got it all set up. You might need something to boost your Potassium though. Since the bloom drdy fert had 5-10-7..and the liquid is like 2-9-2? something like that. I believe the golden bloom is all the micro stuff to round off things after you've been using the dry bud and bloom.

I dont use the entire dr earth line up though. So, anything you want to use to fill in the missing pieces.

I used the Dr earths official feeding sched for cannabis (photo's) to figure out what to buy that I didnt have on the sched..Like the fish to replace the niro big. Liqiud kelp instead of their seaweed liquid, etc. Just ask me anything if you have questions my friend.

I hope you dont take me as Im acting like you dont know what you doing, when I say ll this stuff. Im just sharing some stuff Ive gathered from using their products that I think would help..Just in case. :bump::vibes::Sharing One::karma Cloud:
no problem bro,i really don't know what I'm doing lol. I've been using the Alaska fish fert for a little extra N when needed. still need something to boost P and K tho. any suggestions?

Hey Elsamurai bro...just thought I'd hit ya up wit a small like bomb!
Can't wait to see what the Champ pulls of this time! Consider me sub 'd!
thanks for stopping by Bro.i'm alittle nervous right new,switching up nutes and trying new things lol. hope it doesn't blow up in my face lol.should be good tho with the crew covering my back :) now if they would only pop out of the ground, I might relax a bit. I hate this part.lol

Hi Elsamurai, I didn't see your diary, I was very busy in the last weeks.
Thanks for sharing your diary, it seems like you have all under control!
Good luck with the rest of it ;)
Sweet smokes
J.

Hi Elsamurai, I didn't see your diary, I was very busy in the last weeks.
Thanks for sharing your diary, it seems like you have all under control!
Good luck with the rest of it ;)
Sweet smokes
J.
thanks for stopping by Jay! she popped up above ground today! i'll get a pic up in a day or 2 when she's big enough to show up in a pic.

Congrats on the seedling buddy!

Congrats on the seedling buddy!
I went and looked in about an hour later and the vision bluberry came up as well.tent and all the other stuff should be here by Friday. I really want to see this Red Poison color up. man the red family are just beautiful in bloom

Back