Epic Starting material....

IMG_20220309_075001.jpg

Getting really close.

So maybe this is basic knowledge but, I'll ask a potentially basic question.... how do you know when to harvest the pollen sacs? Do you wait until they start splitting open? And do you clip the branches with open sacs or? How do ya do it!

Pollen!
So maybe this is basic knowledge but, I'll ask a potentially basic question.... how do you know when to harvest the pollen sacs? Do you wait until they start splitting open? And do you clip the branches with open sacs or? How do ya do it!
TBH I've always just taken the plant and shaken it between the fan and the seed mom's. This time I'll save some as the plant is super big and shake into some containers for storage. .and success today.
IMG_20220313_093155.jpg

Yes I wait for the pollen to start falling on its own.

Ok pollination has happened, pollen producers are out side now. House is cleaned up and watered down. Let's pray the girls downstairs doesn't get seeded lol.
IMG_20220313_175441.jpg

End of week five for these four more left should be fat by then :). Let's pray to the green God I did a safe pollination.

It's going to be slow updates. I'll run. For another 6 weeks or till they for/seeds start falling. I'll update when I see any progress steps.

Back