Epic Starting material....

Pics
  • Pics. Yes I'm a somewhat lazy gardener on my experiments. The plants I intend to reverse are in the bigger pots, unfortunately they are coming up last. Is this light too much? I've been growing clone onlys for like 10 years don't pop a lot of beans lol. The Solo cups are my breeders from photos, clone only cuts that got a light seeding from something in the room I never did find any nanners.

Seeds came from original Clone only excellent stabilized genetics, except it could have been seeded by Jbeezys wedding cake which I think is a Rando cross.

Attachments

• IMG_20220120_090018.jpg
      IMG_20220120_090018.jpg
      2.3 MB · Views: 76
    • IMG_20220120_090014.jpg
      IMG_20220120_090014.jpg
      3 MB · Views: 75
    Day 10
  • Ok so I'm wondering if I have my lighting wrong.

This is day Ten from sprout. I may move under hps/mH

What do you think. ?

Attachments

• IMG_20220130_105246.jpg
      IMG_20220130_105246.jpg
      4.4 MB · Views: 37
    First Tiny Pollen Sacs
  • Ok, I think I can do a picture. This is the Meph's Pino Noir Both of them were winners - this is the one I reversed. Yes I realize I would have had much bigger plants if I'd not trimed them - but my goal is pollen production from the few top buds - so I grew them all untouched until they were large then trimmed them down to fit under the lights I have assigned for this project and also I found a small pocket of mites (Literally one fan leaf on a small flowering plant, maybe 10 of the bastards in total, like WHERE THE FUCK do they come from in the middle of a -30 winter in a sterlized grow) in another room and part of my IPM is to remove all fan leaves if I see even ONE mite.

The plants used for breeding that won't get smoked are also treated with Spinosad and Imadicloprid and if there are pressures in the area E20 (ya I use it, ONLY in breeding area's and I use proper precautions and concentrations, NONE of the plants that touch any of those chems ever touch equipment or go into area's where my meds are produced)

I switched to Advanced COCO PH Perfect Conneseur for ease of use and to lower my salts mixing time.

ANYWAY heres the first autoflower I reversed. - NEXT POST AS I HAVE TO POST FROM MY PHONE.

Pollen!
  • So maybe this is basic knowledge but, I'll ask a potentially basic question.... how do you know when to harvest the pollen sacs? Do you wait until they start splitting open? And do you clip the branches with open sacs or? How do ya do it!
    TBH I've always just taken the plant and shaken it between the fan and the seed mom's. This time I'll save some as the plant is super big and shake into some containers for storage. .and success today.
    IMG_20220313_093155.jpg

First seed
  • 16483484258443548683943231859442.jpg

Saw a pod that was looking mature on the sour stomper x zkittles mom. Still immature and I'll let them go at least two weeks but who wants to bet it pops?

Back