Photoperiod New grow 2023 Barneys Farm and In-house genetics

I have found that the rh in jars varies quite a lot depending on the jar standing or laying down on its side, (my meters are glued to the jar lids) you might want to try both and take the middle ground. just a thought.
I was thinking about that. Its better now as of this morning. With the humidity pack its reading at 59%.

I wanted to try grove bags this time around but they wouldnt have been here for like a week directly from the manufacturer, and tbh I cant tell which bags on amazon are real grove bags or not. Theres bags that just say terp lock technology but are NOT grove bags.

I was thinking about that. Its better now as of this morning. With the humidity pack its reading at 59%.

I wanted to try grove bags this time around but they wouldnt have been here for like a week directly from the manufacturer, and tbh I cant tell which bags on amazon are real grove bags or not. Theres bags that just say terp lock technology but are NOT grove bags.
call me old-fashioned, jars are fine for me.:baked:

59% sounds fine to me....dead the middle of the goldolocks zone. 55%-62%
But it got below 54% and thats where terps really start breaking down. So it is what it is. Keeping a very close eye on the last 2 girls. I really wanna taste that forbidden jelly. Since cutting it down the stank has multiplied by 10 and gotten much more sweet smelling.

But it got below 54% and thats where terps really start breaking down. So it is what it is. Keeping a very close eye on the last 2 girls. I really wanna taste that forbidden jelly. Since cutting it down the stank has multiplied by 10 and gotten much more sweet smelling.
Sounds pretty much all under control then... for, well,you know, working with a all natural product, aim for high quality but rememeber to take it as it comes. dont stress and enjoy the journey, :baked:

Sounds pretty much all under control then... for, well,you know, working with a all natural product, aim for high quality but rememeber to take it as it comes. dont stress and enjoy the journey, :baked:
My name should be stress. Im one big ball of it. But Ive learned to relax a bit more when it comes to the gardening.

My name should be stress. Im one big ball of it. But Ive learned to relax a bit more when it comes to the gardening.
when I was a kid every home garden was still growing fruits and vegetables (hangover from rationing and stuff), and there were allotments all over the place, they were the places (allotments and veggie patches) were people ( mostly men) went to relax and get away from the stress of life and work, things grow better without stress, it should be a place of equilibrium for both grower and growing things. Keep up the stress release.

Just a little update on the Mimosa x Orange Punch and the Forbidden Jelly.

Both are drying out faster than expected. Cant seem to keep the humidity stable in the tent anymore. Its either way too high or too low. If I run the humidifier it shoots to the high 60s low 70%, even on the lowest settings. Off it stays at about 48-50%. Cant seem to find a good balancing point, with the exhaust and the humidifier so Im just keeping the humidifier off.

I expect them to be dry enough to jar by tomorrow or Tuesday.

You need not dry with the plant/buds hanging exposed within a tent. As you've seen, drying can happen too fast this way.

Paper bags, boxes with some holes punched in them (I use free boxes from Postal Service or Fedex), putting buds in Grove or other gas-permeable bags or other partially vented container, etc. at suitable temperature in a room/space that has rH equal to or lower than your target value all work for drying over a multi-day period. For ex., put buds in paper bags, put these in your tent and follow drying progress.

And regarding your troubles controlling rH in your tent, why bother? It will be much easier to control the environment in the 'lung' room containing the tent (or is this what you are already doing)?

Last edited:
Back