Mephisto Genetics Fantasmo Express Vape report

Reaction score
Website
en.wikipedia.org
20151123_183139.jpg

Fantasmo Express comes from Ghost Train Haze which was called “Strongest Strain on Earth" a few years ago because it tested over 25% THC.

Fantasmo Express is my favorite of the 10 Mephisto strains I have grown. So here is my first AFN smoke report.
Acutally I never smoked, but I have vaped it more than 100 times.
It is a spacey, dreamy high, with soothing euphoria.

Seedbank Name: Mephisto Genetics

Strain Name: Fantasmo Express

autoflower?: Of course, seeds are from Mephisto, their seeds always autoflower

Soil/Hydro: Soil

Nutes: Cheap tomato bloom nutes start to finish & silicon. Nothing else, simple.

Lights: CFL, 24 hours

Days from seed to harvest: 50-60 (progressive harvest)

Dry yield: 30 grams. I was not growing for yield. I intentional hacked, chopped, trimmed and abused the plant. Other growers report much heavier yields

High: soothing with heightened senses, dreamy

Bag appeal: *** lighter airy sativa buds, nice frost cover.

growth: ***** very easy to grow.

smell: ** I don't care for the smell, like spraying perfume into your mouth.

smoke: ***** Thick vapor, one hit makes me make want to cough. Hard to get two full lungs without coughing.

high: ***** 10 out 10. Incredible. Reliable & consistent, no surprises, no bad side effects. This girl is marriage material.

I am here for the High... everything else is trivia. I report the smell and yield and bag appeal... but what I really care about is the High. The high is 10 out of 10.

Last edited:
A frosty bud from Day 50:
20151114_080324-jpg.505119.jpg

This is the first strain I know well enough to write a smoke report. I tend to use it before sleep because it makes my eyes too red for socializing. I start a timer when I take the first toke and scribble a few notes each time. The high hits after 5 minutes, hits hard by 15 minutes. It tends to peak around 30 minutes with a long smooth return. Still mildly high 3 hours later. A toke before bed time makes me sleep like a baby.

The high is long, stable, and reliable. It never hurts me, never bad side effects unless I overdose (more than 2 lungs full)
This is a 2 for 1 strain. 2 different highs depending on the ripeness at harvest.

Harvested early (day 50, 1% amber) it is a strong aphrodisiac, almost like being a horny teenager again. There is something magical about the way it heightens senses, while giving some energy and euphoria. I can't thank Mephisto enough for all their hard work to create and share this. Incredible stuff, everyone should have a chance to try this.

Harvested later (day 60, 5% amber) it is dreamy, hazy, very pleasant. A great way to get a different perspective on life. The aphrodisiac is still there, but mild, muted. The high is relaxing and mellow, not couch lock, but the dreaminess is so pleasant...why go anywhere. It relaxes me so much, my voice gets deeper, my vocal cords get lazy.

Trivia:
-Higher doses can really mess up perception & judgement, no driving
-The smell while growing seemed mild, good for a stealth grow.
-Vaping green fresh buds gave a nasty unpleasant high. Yuck.
-drying smoothed out the high, brought out goodness. Curing just made it little stronger
-No more colds, I don't get sick. Less inflamation and some other health benefits that are hard to quantify.
-Never to early to try a frosty sample, @Hazy taught me that. If there is frost, vape it.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Great report buddy, will you be growing this strain again soon?

Seems like an early harvest the buds could have gone much much longer.Did you harvest early on purpose?All of mine have gone a minimum of 12 weeks before there is any amber.I think mine may be affected by the uvB light that I use for ripening.I think it lengthens the flowering period.

hey hubba bubba - sorry for being late to this party. what a great report. am really interested in the early harvesting. nice move! i too am a fellow vape enthusiast - can i ask what temp you vape this at. i use a crafty and have just started experimenting with vaping small amounts at lower temps and i love it! this fantasmo sounds like an excellent strain - to be fair i think the whole mephisto range looks incredible. can't wait to start growing some of their strains. thanks to you the fantasmo is heading straight to the top of that list!

hey hubba bubba - sorry for being late to this party. what a great report. am really interested in the early harvesting. nice move! i too am a fellow vape enthusiast - can i ask what temp you vape this at. i use a crafty and have just started experimenting with vaping small amounts at lower temps and i love it! this fantasmo sounds like an excellent strain - to be fair i think the whole mephisto range looks incredible. can't wait to start growing some of their strains. thanks to you the fantasmo is heading straight to the top of that list!

I did a bunch of research and found that 185degrees is perfect.

hey greenskell - that sounds very tasty. i think i'll punch those numbers into my crafty app tonight and see where that takes me. isn't vaping just the best!

cheers man - have a good evening (or day) depending where you are!

Back