Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another update not sure it's been a week yet but these things are taking off and filling in some. Food may have been a little strong for a first one judging by the yellow tips one one lady but its always feed water water for me in the peat based so it should be OK. Two shots of each plant. First 2 should be strawberry banana next couple are all forbidden runtz and then the last two are the Mimosa cake which I'm most excited for but they are all strains I'm excited for and they are doing stellar.
IMG_20210829_005146.jpg
IMG_20210829_005154.jpg
IMG_20210829_005135.jpg
IMG_20210829_005136.jpg
IMG_20210829_005123.jpg
IMG_20210829_005114.jpg
IMG_20210829_005104.jpg

Don't forget to show us your best dried and trimmed buds before they go up in smoke! These will also be part of the Poll!

Is there a separate thread for harvest/dry photos? I recall something being said "by the end of August?" or was that me mind making up stories again? :smoking:

Is there a separate thread for harvest/dry photos? I recall something being said "by the end of August?" or was that me mind making up stories again? :smoking:
Not yet @Bmurrciless got a really late delivery of seeds trying to give him time to finish up. Stay tuned!

C02037E1-F328-4826-9CB9-F1DC3B5AC8D1.jpeg

5.5 oz of good quality buds from my stardawg girl. She was smaller than some of my big girls but performance wise she was amazing. I had her under a mars hydro ts600 mostly, and she’s shared a 240w kingbrite too. My bigger girl was stealing majority of the 240w light.

I never weighed the trim, and for the larfy stuff I’ve set aside in a smaller jar. Most likely around 6oz from er in total.

Since moving to coco, I’m averaging around 5oz a plant in a tiny closet.

Would like to thank all the members on this forum and more so this thread. I learned a lot during this grow, more than ever. Some good guys on this forum who are willing to help whenever they can. #solidcommunity :bighug:

Looking forward to my next grow and taking part in the next grow and show!

Awaiting my other forbidden runtz drying then I will post one more update if the thread isn’t yet closed with the dry weight and bud pics.

Thanks everyone!

@The Bedroom Gardener UK I did not get a harvest notification or picture? Post #564 will have to do. Please do not forget to post a cured dry bud picture for the poll. :toke:

Name changes mess me up as well. Be sure to follow up with me if anyone changes their name.

Not yet @Bmurrciless got a really late delivery of seeds trying to give him time to finish up. Stay tuned!
I really appreciate that, my apologies to everyone for holding things up. Honestly didn't think they were coming at all, I am very grateful they came in, if there is anyway I can make it work any better for everyone I'm in whatever that may be I'm not really sure however. :cheers: :thanks:

I really appreciate that, my apologies to everyone for holding things up. Honestly didn't think they were coming at all, I am very grateful they came in, if there is anyway I can make it work any better for everyone I'm in whatever that may be I'm not really sure however. :cheers: :thanks:
You are good :pass:

@The Bedroom Gardener UK I did not get a harvest notification or picture? Post #564 will have to do. Please do not forget to post a cured dry bud picture for the poll. :toke:

Name changes mess me up as well. Be sure to follow up with me if anyone changes their name.

Sorry on all accounts man. I will bring forth the dry bud pics this weekend.

Mimosa Cake

20210723_145603.jpg
20210723_145624.jpg
20210821_124739.jpg
20210821_124801.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back