Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet! My Mimosa cake’s leaves on the colas are starting to change colour to a blackish-purple colour. I’ve never had one go that colour before but seeing the pic on their website I was kinda hoping it would.
7BE8CEB6-9C32-40A3-B9B7-777DEA8574A4.jpeg

0F41654E-ADD8-42D4-B6C1-23FA61102CF6.jpeg

while looking around I did notice on one of the lower buds some Bud rot. Weirdly it was right on the top and not in the center of a Bud, and should have had enough breeze. I cut the top half of the Bud off and did a good inspection of the rest of the plant. Luckily everything else looked fine, but I’m thinking that if I have time this weekend I might give it the chop
1D6EBD4D-01EC-4D3E-9F44-4D709C5BA57C.jpeg

I harvested my forbidden Runtz yesterday, 2 plants. Their colas grow absolutely lethal... Even the side branches grow crazy.

Nice and frosty too.
The question isn't how dense the buds are anymore lol they're so dense they're creating their own gravity. Hard as the stalk!

IMG-20210911-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20210911-WA0010.jpg

I harvested my forbidden Runtz yesterday, 2 plants. Their colas grow absolutely lethal... Even the side branches grow crazy.

Nice and frosty too.
The question isn't how dense the buds are anymore lol they're so dense they're creating their own gravity. Hard as the stalk!

View attachment 1365665
View attachment 1365666
Great harvest bro! I harvested three of these, one was a shit pheno. Other two were beasts! I yielded one pound from my 2x4.5. The smoke is Nice too. I did lose some to mold in the curing stage. My bucket was cracked and let in my humid climate

Great harvest bro! I harvested three of these, one was a shit pheno. Other two were beasts! I yielded one pound from my 2x4.5. The smoke is Nice too. I did lose some to mold in the curing stage. My bucket was cracked and let in my humid climate
I harvested 3 of them too! And you're absolutely correct, one of mine is very behind although they started at the same time, not very girthy. I'm giving it another week to catch up. It still has white hairs and no amber surprisingly.

Agh mold sucks, but I'm concerned about my dry too, because the colas are so damn dense I'm gearing mold!

I harvested 3 of them too! And you're absolutely correct, one of mine is very behind although they started at the same time, not very girthy. I'm giving it another week to catch up. It still has white hairs and no amber surprisingly.

Agh mold sucks, but I'm concerned about my dry too, because the colas are so damn dense I'm gearing mold!
One of my colas had slight molding. I broke it off and binned the moldy part. I’m just hoping as mine cures, there’s no mold inside.

I suppose it was my own fault for growing in the summer with major bad climate for it.

I’m working on my environment now and once done will grow again.

Thinking of growing Bruce banner or wedding glue

One of my colas had slight molding. I broke it off and binned the moldy part. I’m just hoping as mine cures, there’s no mold inside.

I suppose it was my own fault for growing in the summer with major bad climate for it.

I’m working on my environment now and once done will grow again.

Thinking of growing Bruce banner or wedding glue

Wedding glue from Fastbuds, I have me eyes on, I saw that nearly all grow journals show nice purpley colours to them, and the nice misty frost. It's visually so nice to look at.

Reactions: AMG
After seeing another small spot of Bud rot This weekend my Mimosa Cake has been harvested on day 90 and now hung to dry.
This was an enjoyable grow with little problems along the way. Very nice and frosty buds, reasonably dense for my location growing outdoors. I’ll be back with the dry weight and some Bud pics next week.

1CA0D6D7-184C-4A5D-A2B5-4FFD7FA8136B.jpeg

6CC9721B-09F3-4A79-8492-D10F3B75F88E.jpeg

23021540-22D2-4A7F-8F02-506E6436F1BD.jpeg

D5D6D7E5-00F8-459C-A1E4-2BB82470A61B.jpeg

Just want to leave this here. I’m aware almost everyone is done.

But, I’ve finally got all my other forbidden runtz dry, and trimmed, and she yielded 214g and whatever I smoked from her.. quite a bit.

I have no doubt I have harvested 8oz from this one plant.

Just want to thank everyone including @Mañ'O'Green for giving me the chance to participate in this grow and show. I have learned so much just from this one grow, and all my plants produced 6oz+ for the first time in such a small closet.

I ended up with 16oz from this grow, and couldn’t be happier.

Looking very forward to my next grow.

Honourable shouts:
@St. Tom - for the bag drying method and plenty of tips including environment ones, and info on my coco problems (it was my first coco grow - I won’t be going back to soil)

Happy growing everyone :bighug:

Just want to leave this here. I’m aware almost everyone is done.

But, I’ve finally got all my other forbidden runtz dry, and trimmed, and she yielded 214g and whatever I smoked from her.. quite a bit.

I have no doubt I have harvested 8oz from this one plant.

Just want to thank everyone including @Mañ'O'Green for giving me the chance to participate in this grow and show. I have learned so much just from this one grow, and all my plants produced 6oz+ for the first time in such a small closet.

I ended up with 16oz from this grow, and couldn’t be happier.

Looking very forward to my next grow.

Honourable shouts:
@St. Tom - for the bag drying method and plenty of tips including environment ones, and info on my coco problems (it was my first coco grow - I won’t be going back to soil)

Happy growing everyone :bighug:
buzzing to have helped you in any manner bro and your doing more than good your smashing it hard

Reactions: AMG
Getting closer now pistils are changing flowers swelling plants smell so dankly delicious it's borderline sickening. Still really grateful to have been able to participate here even though I feel a little bad for Golding things up the plants have been a treat. Should be if the order is right two of each plant mimosa cake then strawberry banana then the Runtz one of all three of them the runtz,
IMG_20210920_203704.jpg
IMG_20210920_203701.jpg
IMG_20210920_203654.jpg
IMG_20210920_203652.jpg
IMG_20210920_203647.jpg
IMG_20210920_203644.jpg
IMG_20210920_203558.jpg
IMG_20210920_203607.jpg
IMG_20210920_203628.jpg
IMG_20210920_203637.jpg
banana and then the Mimosa cake.

Status