Fast Buds Fast Buds 2021 Grow&show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya man, I’m quite happy on how it’s going so far. I’ll probably keep the nutes the same, or maybe add just a touch of Bud explosion.

Yeppers.. BE for the win :smoking:

Don't forget to show us your best dried and trimmed buds before they go up in smoke! These will also be part of the Poll!

Fastbuds Mimosa Cake bud shot.......53 grams in bowl minus 3 branches i gave to my son

@Mañ'O'Green @Fast Buds Heather

615AB9E9-CADD-46D8-9DF2-D60C95ECBC9F.jpeg

Stardawg yielded 134g so far. I have a box of big buds drying and two brown paper bags drying a couple of smaller buds.

Great harvest in my eyes when all I did was leaf tuck her!

Stardawg dried bud shot. She stinks real good, and is super sticky! I decided to flush her for around 5 days (just feeding plain ph balanced water). After my first ever “flushing”, I can say she smells a lot better than her forbidden runtz sister, kept her colour better, and she smokes a lot smoother. So I’m now officially a believer in flushing. I also jarred her without a trim. I believe this also helped with the smel. So I will be doing this with my next harvest in a few days

A3E36EB0-7120-42B1-B7B3-95CB74A5D04C.jpeg
O

Hi guys,

I wanted to contribute some of my Fastbuds grows.

I'm currently on week 5 of flower for my forbidden Runtz and GSC. I always do GSC on every run.

I'm on a strain hunt for the frostiest. I found GSC to be the most frostiest so far.

GSC on the right and middle

Runtz on the left.

IMG_20210825_181818_659.jpg

One problem I find with Fastbuds genetics is the colas fall due to the weight very early. And that's a good problem, I love that problem :D it means it STILL has a LOT of weight to stack.

I remember you showing me this bud pic before and saying fastbuds gsc gets slept on. I’m thinking of running one my next round.

What’s the smell and potency like bro?

Hey!

PLEASE run this on your next run!

A FULL cure for around 2 month dampens the sweet smell a little leaving you with the old school skunky smell.

If you cure for around a month you can still smell the milky sweet aroma with the old school skunkyness coming through a bit.

Unfortunately I don't smoke weed lol but one of my neighbours, he smokes 'cali' and is such a die hard Cali supporter. He hates the subject of Cali containing PGR and never wants to listen!

He tried one of my 3 month cured nugs. He texted me saying ''me and you, we need to talk''

He was dumbfounded by how good the smoke was. And how he wants a recurring contract with me?! I told him I don't sell but il pass him some for free here and there.

He smoked the other half of the bud Infront of me, the smell of the smoke is very distinguishable, it smells zesty and sharp, but not like lemons, but a very hard hitting smell. He nodded yes after every puff. I was very proud.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back