"Fast Fem" freebie seeds- auto or pp?

Thank you, I'm reading through that thread now. I think the error occured in my head because I expected auto seeds, order was fastbuds, so when I saw Fast I assumed it was abbreviated from fastbuds :coffee2:
It seems a bit obnoxious of seedbanks to send out a "fast" freebies without explaining what they are, because it's common to find them really confusing.

Thank you, I'm reading through that thread now. I think the error occured in my head because I expected auto seeds, order was fastbuds, so when I saw Fast I assumed it was abbreviated from fastbuds :coffee2:
Fastbuds has a photo by that name.

It seems a bit obnoxious of seedbanks to send out a "fast" freebies without explaining what they are, because it's common to find them really confusing.
They recently announced photo periods to their line up of genetics so I’m not surprised the freebies are photos for people to try. But anything with the word FAST in it is usually interpreted to Fast flowering!

They recently announced photo periods to their line up of genetics so I’m not surprised the freebies are photos for people to try. But anything with the word FAST in it is usually interpreted to Fast flowering!
Yeah, it should be with auto genetics.

Back