SSSC Bob does SSSCSAA 2022!!! - Sweet Bourbon Kush Auto & Fat Pete's Cookies Auto

Bob's Auto's

On a breeding journey...
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
The current harvest
Hey guys,

As a proud member of the SSSCSWA I'm glad to be announcing both Sweet Bourbon Kush Auto & Fat Pete's Cookies Auto from (the) SSSC.
Since @TheMongol gave the "go ahead" I threw the seeds in a cup of water to get a good nights soak before I sow them in some coco :yay:
20211208_165937_small.jpg

20211208_170008_small.jpg

Hope everyone's seeds drop very soon and you all can join this wonderful contest :bighug:

Regards,

Bob:toke:

@Sour D, @WildBill, @Wian, @nizmoKush, @AJrexxx, @Bmurrciless, @DCLXVI, @Trichome Jim, @greeninNY, @Steviestash, @JSH1973, @Olderfart, @DDubs, @Suki813, @The Mugwamp, @St. Tom, @AJrexxx, @SuperSativaSeedClub-David and @TheMongol

Hey guys,

As a proud member of the SSSCSWA I'm glad to be announcing both Sweet Bourbon Kush Auto & Fat Pete's Cookies Auto from (the) SSSC.
Since @TheMongol gave the "go ahead" I threw the seeds in a cup of water to get a good nights soak before I sow them in some coco :yay:
View attachment 1395056

View attachment 1395057

Hope everyone's seeds drop very soon and you all can join this wonderful contest :bighug:

Regards,

Bob:toke:

@Sour D, @WildBill, @Wian, @nizmoKush, @AJrexxx, @Bmurrciless, @DCLXVI, @Trichome Jim, @greeninNY, @Steviestash, @JSH1973, @Olderfart, @DDubs, @Suki813, @The Mugwamp, @St. Tom, @AJrexxx, @SuperSativaSeedClub-David and @TheMongol
DAMN! How many seeds did you get?

Back