SSSC Bob does SSSCSAA 2022!!! - Sweet Bourbon Kush Auto & Fat Pete's Cookies Auto

Yeah brother!! Fat Pete's is a sweet cookie strain. It did take some curing before the smell and taste where at point, but currently I'm only smoking Fat Pete's as it isn't that a heavy hitter then the other strains I had grown. What I mean is, I can still do stuff on the cookies as opposed to more sedative strains. Before sleep I smoke something harder...
Btw, I still have the Sweet Bourbon Auto Kush fresh in the freezer to make bubble hash from it. Don't know when I'll do that as I'm currently having backpain issue again... :shrug:
Btw2, That Strawberry Cookies sounds yum...Is it a new strain you're testing for SSSC?
It is already released and in sales:thumbsup:

Smoke report
It is already released and in sales:thumbsup:
I looked over it as I only checked the Auto's :wall:

Got another update for ya David...
It wasn't much I worked so hard for yesterday, but the quality is OH SOOOO GUUUUD!!!! 0.8gr Sweet Bourbon Auto Kush hasish made out of 45-75µ bubble resin... I can tell you, this aint a smoke for the faint harted. Couldn't finish this joint in one sitting.
1648203011843_small.jpg

I looked over it as I only checked the Auto's :wall:

Got another update for ya David...
It wasn't much I worked so hard for yesterday, but the quality is OH SOOOO GUUUUD!!!! 0.8gr Sweet Bourbon Auto Kush hasish made out of 45-75µ bubble resin... I can tell you, this aint a smoke for the faint harted. Couldn't finish this joint in one sitting.
View attachment 1436423
Haha, good to read you had fun!:thumbsup: myself found a jar of amnesia at the weekend i forgot in the basement and i have to admit all my plans over the weekend got crushed so:smoking:

Back