FC-E4800 and 4x4 grow tent looking for winner! - Mars Hydro Review Contest

#marshydroreview

I use a ts1000 in a 27x27x63 mars tent. I think it's the perfect setup for any beginner. It produces nice plants , not too big (use a small pot) and not too small. Great light penetration and it covers the floor space really good.buds come out looking and smelling great , and smokes just as good. I keep the light height the same , but it's up to you. The tent doesn't take up much room and doesn't seem too noticable.
16278591628263832652571091025411.jpg

16278593670967001010203798594591.jpg

#marshydroreview

I use a ts1000 in a 27x27x63 mars tent. I think it's the perfect setup for any beginner. It produces nice plants , not too big (use a small pot) and not too small. Great light penetration and it covers the floor space really good.buds come out looking and smelling great , and smokes just as good. I keep the light height the same , but it's up to you. The tent doesn't take up much room and doesn't seem too noticable.
View attachment 1350649

View attachment 1350652
Girls are beautiful!Small corner looks safe and secret. :smiley1:

Last edited:
My favorite grow review of a Mars light was the ECO 600 Review. I bought it because it was coming smd chips and it looked sexy lolhttps://photos.app.goo.gl/BKgbbQSvbCvM64p3A

My best review is the older brother to this light give away growing two huge moby dick under her sine close to seedlings. I also did a eco 600 a few years ago and I grew huge plants under that light. But the review I am doing now is by far one of the nicest lights I have had the opportunity to try. It is a piece of ART. and it will be a commercial growers dream light it has all the bells and whistles of all the top end bar lights at an affordable price the driver is just great too. And I only buy Mars hydro tents this is a 4x4 holding its own and then some.
1627878953255.jpeg
1627879474467.jpeg
1627879576692.jpeg

My best review is the older brother to this light give away growing two huge moby dick under her sine close to seedlings. I also did a eco 600 a few years ago and I grew huge plants under that light. But the review I am doing now is by far one of the nicest lights I have had the opportunity to try. It is a piece of ART. and it will be a commercial growers dream light it has all the bells and whistles of all the top end bar lights at an affordable price the driver is just great too. And I only buy Mars hydro tents this is a 4x4 holding its own and then some.View attachment 1350726View attachment 1350728View attachment 1350729
WOW! They matched perfectly and your plants are brilliant, my sincere friend.:cheers:

This is right now I had a cat get in while tending to them and tried to climb the one plant the all the swear words one can think of. The little Focker got down some how when tending to them it did no damage and nothing two retractable clamps won't cure

This is right now I had a cat get in while tending to them and tried to climb the one plant the all the swear words one can think of. The little Focker got down some how when tending to them it did no damage and nothing two retractable clamps won't cure
It seems that retractable clamps save your plant, naughty cat!:smoker1:

Back