First Grow - Auto Mazar @ 9 weeks - just checking all is OK?

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Glueberry, Banana Blaze, Mazar, Hi-Fi 4G, Euforia
Hi folks!

Have my first grow on the go at the moment and just hitting the 9 week mark since planting. Just over 8 weeks since sprout. Entered flowering about 3 weeks ago.

Had some issues with nutes just as flowering started - had misread the BioGrow chart and was overfeeding a bit, but a good flush and a better nutrient schedule and it seems to have bounced back. Pistils started forming last week and it does seem to be bulking up (although I was worried about this). Thought I'd check with the experts!

Stats:
Auto Mazar from DPS
Germinate in Red Cup & transpalted at 2 weeks with no signs of root bound (bind? boundedness?)
3gal (11l) fabric pot, although I low filled the soil a bit so closer to 2 gal
Nutes: BioGrow & BioBloom
Soil: BioBizz Light Mix
Water pH: 6.8 from tap
Tent: 60x60x140 BudBox Lite
Light: Migro 120W - ~750par/40k lumens

Because of the array shape, the top thankfully isn't getting baked. Migro recommend 16cm from canopy - I'll be LSTing my next grow for sure. 140cm tent definitely seems short when you lose 20-30cm to hang.

IMG_4610.JPG

IMG_4601.jpg

Hi folks!

Have my first grow on the go at the moment and just hitting the 9 week mark since planting. Just over 8 weeks since sprout. Entered flowering about 3 weeks ago.

Had some issues with nutes just as flowering started - had misread the BioGrow chart and was overfeeding a bit, but a good flush and a better nutrient schedule and it seems to have bounced back. Pistils started forming last week and it does seem to be bulking up (although I was worried about this). Thought I'd check with the experts!

Stats:
Auto Mazar from DPS
Germinate in Red Cup & transpalted at 2 weeks with no signs of root bound (bind? boundedness?)
3gal (11l) fabric pot, although I low filled the soil a bit so closer to 2 gal
Nutes: BioGrow & BioBloom
Soil: BioBizz Light Mix
Water pH: 6.8 from tap
Tent: 60x60x140 BudBox Lite
Light: Migro 120W - ~750par/40k lumens

Because of the array shape, the top thankfully isn't getting baked. Migro recommend 16cm from canopy - I'll be LSTing my next grow for sure. 140cm tent definitely seems short when you lose 20-30cm to hang.

View attachment 1312894
View attachment 1312895
She looks hungry to me?

I think I had a nute lockout issue while the top leaves were developing. Boys in thr local hydro store told me it was unlikely they’d recover but to flush and then resume normal nutes. She gets 3ml BioBloom and 3ml BioGrow per litre at the moment, every other watering, so that’s 2-3 times a week which is what biobizz was recommending.

She's a monster man! Nice work so far. She does look a little droopy at the top. How much water are you giving her? Mine is half the size and drinks 64oz of water a day/every other day.

Thanks! I just tried to maintain good practice and not overcomplicate anything. She get's 2L (just over 64oz) of water which is genereally gone in 36 hours or so (I cycle to dry - I've heard BB nutes can build up in the soil as they're oganic) and then fed every other cycle. so 2L water, 2L nutes etc.

EDIT: I should add that the picture of the bud was take *just* before the lights went out and plant generally does start to droop then. I'll go grab a fresh picture.

The nute lock seemed to happen during the stretch, so all the top growth was affected, so it's way lighter than the bottom.

Attachments

• IMG_4621.jpg
    IMG_4621.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 54
Back