Indoor First grow - Autoseeds Dream Berry & Auto Pounder

PapaEmeritus

Faded.
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Face Off OG & Durban Poison
What's up party people! After a number of false starts and silly hassles, I finally managed to get my first grow off the ground. Feel free to follow along, I know I'll appreciate the company! :d5:

The details so far: (pics coming soon)

Beans: 1x Auto Pounder, 1 x Dream Berry
Medium: 2.5lbs. Kind Soil topped w/peat moss & perlite
Pot size: 3 gal
Grow Space: 2.5'x2.5'x6' tent
Lights: 2 x marshydro 300w

Beans took a little over a day to pop - the AP was a freebie, and took longer to show taproot than the DB. Used the paper towel method, but had to soak the AP in a cup for a bit to get it to do it's thing.

Transferred 'em to 3 gal pots w/kind soil & peat mix. Been having some temp & humidity issues in my tent (temps around 88, humidity super low) so I used a clear plastic cup for a humidity dome, set up a humidifier outside the tent and started them under one light to see if that'll help solve the problem. Once they break soil and get a few days on them I'll cut the other light on.

And that's where we are so far! Stay tuned for more adventures, and plenty of baby pictures coming soon. :welcome::d5::welcome:

Last edited:
IN my environment with the 100X3w mars, I noticed a 5-7degree (farenheit) shift with the mars turned off. Even if you get a 5 degree difference that will put you at a perfect 82. I battle with low humidity(25-30%) all the time. A few times a day I spray the plants to try to keep it up a bit. But even seedlings will grow in 25%.

Good luck bud. Hope your grow is an epic one!

Why not tag a few people you know to get the ball rolling just use the @ sign followed be the members name @arty zan etc.
I wish you all the best and look forward to seeing some nice pic :photog: wwwwwooop.png
:pass:

IN my environment with the 100X3w mars, I noticed a 5-7degree (farenheit) shift with the mars turned off. Even if you get a 5 degree difference that will put you at a perfect 82. I battle with low humidity(25-30%) all the time. A few times a day I spray the plants to try to keep it up a bit. But even seedlings will grow in 25%.

Yeah, when I turned everything on the other day to do a dry run, I was running at 93 degrees and something like 17% humidity. :face: The back wall of my tent butts up against a heating vent for the room, and despite having the vent closed it was still pushing some hot air into my passive intake port. So I blocked the vent with cardboard, swapped the intake port for the one on the other side of the tent, and it dropped to 88 degrees/33-ish degrees humidity. Still not great, but not roasting either. Hopefully with a bit of humidify in the room and the one light (for right now) it'll level out some more.

Why not tag a few people you know to get the ball rolling just use the @ sign followed be the members name @arty zan etc.
I wish you all the best and look forward to seeing some nice pic :photog:

Yeah, I'll be tagging folks in here and there - just gotta remember who all I know, lol. And thanks again for the well wishes!

Yeah 93 ouch, and 17%rh ouch indeed...that's hitting heat stressed plants for sure. When I get a sunny day the sun warms my stealth cab and heat gets a little high(close to 90)...good genetics can handle it though.

Yeah 93 ouch, and 17%rh ouch indeed...that's hitting heat stressed plants for sure. When I get a sunny day the sun warms my stealth cab and heat gets a little high(close to 90)...good genetics can handle it though.

Yup. I figure if I can keep it under 90, I'll take it. Not ideal, but at least I'll get *something* out of it and I'll learn for next time.

Back