New Grower First grow, humbolt caramel cream (8-3-22)

Cannaficionado

Novice
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220809-202824_Gallery.jpg

Since Im redoing this Im gonna go over day 1-5 with pictures and brief explanations with conditions

Day 1 8-3-22
Started pot a day and a half early to help dry out soil as it was pretty water logged straight out of the bag

Using FFOF in a 5 gal fab. pot
No nutes for at least the first month as OF is pretty packed with nutes as is, but I did buy the entire FF liquid nute line up as well as ph up and down.

Growing in a complete ac infinity 3x3x6ft tent. Passsive air intake.
400w full spectrum quantum light
6" inline fan
6" xl carbon filter

Running fan and light half power

Tent conditions at time of planting

Screenshot_20220809-210756_AC Infinity.jpg

Noticed the humidity was a little low so I bought a cold mist 1.5 gal humidifier placed about 2 feet from passive intake. Ran on high.

Fast forward to day 5 (8-8-22)

Worried that my bean was a dud, dug around a little later in the morning of day 5 as suggested by a couple people in the group chat, found this.
20220808_095535.jpg

Shes definitely growing, found out I planted her way deeper than I first thought...about 3" deep. Found out that was a no no, even 1" is a bit too deep. Made mental note for next time. Looks as though the cotyledon were struggling to find sunlight.

Around 5pm I went to check on her again and the little bit of light the seedling got showed her which way was up
20220808_131150.jpg

Bt 8:30pm same day
20220808_202910.jpg

Day 6 8-9-22
Upon returning from work today seedling took on a very nice green and its first set of leaves are starting to show well. Uniform color but stem is very red. May just be genetics but I could have sworn that I read it may be too much nutes, not sure which. Shes ok though so not concerned.

Screenshot_20220809-212239_AC Infinity.jpg

Conditions just before returning home
Temps in mid to high 70s and humidity hovering in the 50s. Ok with this plant likes it too
20220809_193817.jpg

How long are your planning your run for?

Sept 1st i am starting my 1st photo plant I'll do 4 week seedling, 4 week veg and 8 week flower. might be over kill but i want to go big for my 1st photo.

How long are your planning your run for?

Sept 1st i am starting my 1st photo plant I'll do 4 week seedling, 4 week veg and 8 week flower. might be over kill but i want to go big for my 1st photo.
Im kinda thinking the same thing, though Im unfamiliar will LST and scrog netting im gonna try and max the canopy as much as I can. Interested in learning to lollipop as well, though maybe not this grow, only 1 plant after all. watched a bunch of videos from a guy on youtube who seems pretty savvy, from seed to stoned is the channel. It looked good except he really pushes his seedlings on his smaller pots. Massive rootballs when transplanting into his final containers. But his plants didnt seem to care much.

Back