New Grower First Grow in 22 years, Nature's Living Soil

I feel ya, bro. Read my thread. Having same issues. @Tom Bombadil recommended I change thread name to NLS disease. He may be onto something. I'm sure we will communicate. I'll share what I know.

I'm gonna tag a couple guys to give more visibility to our problem. I'm neck deep in it. @pop22 , @Proph , @WildBill

@420Forever,
thank you for help! I will try that.

NOOOOO!! :yoinks: my apologiez for that, lol :bow: i was replying to @DCLXVI & it was an inside joke, stemmin from the problemz @Big Sul is havin with the same soil :rolleyes2: it was not to be taken seriously & again, my apologiez :toke: ppp

@420Forever . I understand, and appreciate the joke.
@Big Sul .... It seems like we overfeed/nuked our plants with NLS teas and topdressings. For teas, 2 weeks ago, I went from 1 heaping T / gal, which the plants thrived on to 2T/Gal, and that might of started this. Also, 3 days ago I topdressed. In hindsight, this is like throwing fuel on a fire...Plant seems to be thriving. I wonder if flushing is an option, or just water till we done? Beautiful grow for your first time, BTW.

I think you are running out of nutrients in the pots. @Proph and @WildBill might have some living soil tricks up their sleeves.

I did not know you were piling it on............... :shrug: ok then a lock-out. Kinda hard to do in soil but teas can amp things up.

@420Forever . I understand, and appreciate the joke.
@Big Sul .... It seems like we overfeed/nuked our plants with NLS teas and topdressings. For teas, 2 weeks ago, I went from 1 heaping T / gal, which the plants thrived on to 2T/Gal, and that might of started this. Also, 3 days ago I topdressed. In hindsight, this is like throwing fuel on a fire...Plant seems to be thriving. I wonder if flushing is an option, or just water till we done? Beautiful grow for your first time, BTW.
That is the thought process. I just watered to runoff 6.4 ph going in. 12/17 oz of runoff ph was 6.4-6.5 & 600-606 ppm. The guy at NLS told me teas then topdress with Girl Flower Power when it shows sex. That's when it got funky. My guess is that it started with the tea and had yet to show any signs of a problem then I added GFP topdress and have watch plant leaves decline.

Sorry u are going thru this. It doesn't feel good. I know.

Last edited:
Back