New Grower First Grow in 22 years, Nature's Living Soil

weeks 8 (day 51) and 9 (day 59)
  • View attachment bruce 3-1.jpgView attachment star 3-1.jpg
    growth 3-5-21.jpg

50-
  • @NickDanger3rdEye thanks for adding in your process.
    I planned on throwing my NLS autoflower left around my shrubs in Phoenix. I had it in a bag in Tucson, and didnt want to leave that stanky shit in my car, so left it beside my car outside in our parking lot. A few hours later, someone stole it. Good luck to them !

I really wanted to try outdoor too, but as I look at all the parameters properly, it looks like a big challenge here.
    I never even realized the difference between daylight hours and sunlight hours :) and with that in mind I abandoned ship.
    **From what i learned, seems to me, you will need to dig into the ground for insulation and moisture retention. Might need a mister/fountain or something like that as well. It can be done, and I read about successful solutions that have worked all-year-round. But, the measures taken to do so, for me, appear to be too much. I hope you post about this, so I can follow and learn!
    Our goal was to throw the seeds in the pots in our 2 growing seasons March-May and Oct-Dec water feed and be done....
    I have a greenhouse we never used... and ended up in the tent indoors.

The temps I think are fine 50-81F (66) average range April with 11-12 hours sunlight and 21RH and dropping.
    Checkout this useful chart for Tucson, and if you dont already have this data you can easily get for Phoenix.

Tucson, Arizona Climograph in English Units

1617298133250.gif

Back