New Grower First grow & show, CDLC x Skywalker Auto Fem freebie from Mephisto!

I'll be starting a new grow log and up next in germination now is Grape Crinkleberry (grape walker Kush x Ravenberry) and Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry gonna be a interesting grow!
Tag me if you will when it's up Amigro, I definitely would like to check it out!
:d5:

So here's a few pictures of her and she's starting to really show her beauty but damn that CDLC x Skywalker is pungent with gassy and sweet floral aromas and the trichomes are packing on finally Day 71! And I officially have both Grape Crinkleberry and Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry above ground and I will be updating on my new thread but here's my CDLC x Skywalker and it's very dense golfball buds and most are as big as my fist so I can say it's not gonna be a big yielder but it's looking like some great flower and I will be using a Grove bag for the first time little nervous about it but we'll see hopefully a week or so til 🪓 time but it's starting to fade !

Attachments

• KIMG3528.JPG
    KIMG3528.JPG
    1,023.5 KB · Views: 20
  • KIMG3518.JPG
    KIMG3518.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
  • KIMG3505.JPG
    KIMG3505.JPG
    810.4 KB · Views: 16
  • KIMG3537.JPG
    KIMG3537.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 13
  • KIMG3539.JPG
    KIMG3539.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
  • KIMG3542.JPG
    KIMG3542.JPG
    851.3 KB · Views: 14
  • KIMG3545.JPG
    KIMG3545.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 18
Well it's almost time for CDLC x Skywalker to come down Day 73 and the smell is just mouth watering she's been flushed 2 days ago and I will check in on her this weekend so it's not gonna be a big yielder but it's by far the densest and best bud structure to date!

Attachments

• KIMG3603.JPG
    KIMG3603.JPG
    649.4 KB · Views: 14
  • KIMG3604.JPG
    KIMG3604.JPG
    555.4 KB · Views: 15
  • KIMG3606.JPG
    KIMG3606.JPG
    540 KB · Views: 15
Well it's almost time for CDLC x Skywalker to come down Day 73 and the smell is just mouth watering she's been flushed 2 days ago and I will check in on her this weekend so it's not gonna be a big yielder but it's by far the densest and best bud structure to date!
She is very frosty! :headbang:

I
Really curious about what is causing the Auto to have praying leaves towards the end of the light cycle approximately 3 hours before lights out. I've got no leaf spots or signs of light burn all leaves are nice lush green with no fading & I have heard that it's good and not good but it's a subject that's still debated and I have a weird vibe that it's possibly stressing out her from the amount of time and effort it seems to take when I turn the lights on the next morning and it's been under 20 hours on 4 off throughout the grow I have x3 40w T-12 fluorescent tubes full spectrum and I have a deformable garage LED light in the ceiling of my phototron so I am hoping to get some more input on other's theories or fact's on it. Also the picture is 2 hours before lights out and it's almost completely straight upwards by the time I turn off my lights!????🤷🏻‍♂️:confused1::wall:
It means you are doing good when praying to lights.

Thank you for stopping by and @F.N. I appreciate it and I am planning on chopping her Sunday depending on how she looks but close!
Your going to end up some nice bud bro but I think she's got a bit to go if you want the most out of her but you can always check the trichomes as they will always show how ripe she's is :d5:and you should be very proud as growing your own is very rewarding but I warn you it gets addicting 👍 as I think about nothing else

I always say that it's getting chopped this day and I have been looking fot some amber this morning and it's just starting to show amber trichomes and I definitely want to get the amber trichomes on at least 50% before harvest I think it's got potential to be some REALLY nice flower. It's a great feeling to get another one almost under my belt. Auto's are quickly becoming a favorite and I hope to apply some of the training I've been learning about to get a better structure plus I'm starting the new ones in the same pot as they'll finish up in!

Back