New Grower First grow & show, CDLC x Skywalker Auto Fem freebie from Mephisto!

Day 79 and she's almost to the finish line and I have taken the fan leaves off because they were completely yellow and not necessary. Hopefully this weekend will be just enough amber showing and I have about 10% on the upper flowers and as soon as they are all showing about 15% (but it truly is up to the plant so I'm hoping for Saturday so time will tell! I think she's actually turning out to be a good looking little plant! VERY nervous about the cure , I'll be using a Mephisto Grove bag for the second part and just hanging the whole plant when I 🪓 but I have a small digital hydrometer to put in I don't have patience LoL but I'll be trying my hardest to get 3 weeks in , and just a couple pictures CDLC x Skywalker Day 79View attachment 1596722View attachment 1596724View attachment 1596725 some of the lower half of the plant but they're all solid golfball to fist sized flowers!
You're an oak! I probably would have gotten impatient and cut it already. :crying:

Your smashing it in my opinion great looking plant for your first grow you are an natural.

I'm just using better performance organics soil from miracle-gro (I know not the best choice) and I have just been letting it go with no nutrients or fertilizers, I have calmag and Dr Earth flower girl blossom booster for flower this time. My goal is to be using a medium earthbox but I only plan to use on one of my new autos and thanks @F.N. I'm just glad I started growing I absolutely love it!

So after checking out my CDLC x Skywalker with my magnifying glass (recently broke my jewelers loupe🤦🏻‍♂️) so I borrowed my Uncle's and...... she's READY for the 🪓 today is Day 81! This was an absolute blast especially since I have become a part of The BEST Community hands down. I already have the next grow started and I will put the thread link , currently on Day 9 or 10 LoL gotta double check with Grape Crinkleberry and Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry! Here's the last pics before the 🪓 , officially harvesting my third successful Auto grow so far I've done Mephisto's Skywalker(84 Days), (Double Grape x 3 Bears OG)x CDLC(77 Days) and now CDLC x Skywalker(81 Days). And my next 2 seeds I'll be starting in a couple weeks will be Heisenberg Special and Toofless Alien will be joining Grape Crinkleberry and Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry!
KIMG3851.JPG
KIMG3855.JPG
KIMG3869.JPG
40684522_1830777230363839_8974612650671472640_n~4.jpg

It's official Day 81 and she's been chopped 🪓 down and I have the whole plant hang drying in my newly built isolation closet I have made to either cure or put a male plant but it's just a little nerve-racking to me after taking almost 3 months to grow up a beautiful girl and can have it all be ruined by the drying process within hours but it'll keep me on my toes. So far it's holding steady at 68-71°F and 58-61% relative humidity I will be keeping a very close eye on it but I can only control so much and I have some Grape Crinkleberry and Mango Smile x Grape Crinkleberry on Day 10 and will be updating my new grow thread and attach the link to this grow! Thank you for letting me share my first grow since joining this Community it's been great having you all come by I've never felt more comfortable and feel the uplifting vibes throughout this Great Community..... "The Dude Abides"
jim-carrey-happy-dance.gif

looking for the cultivators club @Mossy , much appreciated and Happy Growing n

So just wanted to close out my first completed grow with you all ,it was a great time growing and retaining some great tips and vibes and final weight dry was just under a half ounce which for a 1.7 gallon pot and no nutrients or fertilizers is just fine with me actually super stoked now for the hardest part. Trying to keep my hands off the flower for a month LoL here's a few pics of CDLC x Skywalker after 6 days hang drying.... DENSE golfball sized flowers
KIMG3974.JPG
KIMG3977.JPG
KIMG3978.JPG
:woohoo:

Back