New Grower First grow & show, CDLC x Skywalker Auto Fem freebie from Mephisto!

I always say that it's getting chopped this day and I have been looking fot some amber this morning and it's just starting to show amber trichomes and I definitely want to get the amber trichomes on at least 50% before harvest I think it's got potential to be some REALLY nice flower. It's a great feeling to get another one almost under my belt. Auto's are quickly becoming a favorite and I hope to apply some of the training I've been learning about to get a better structure plus I'm starting the new ones in the same pot as they'll finish up in!
i start all my reserves in solo cups well in fact every plant I grow starts off in one .also bro trying new stuff is what will make you get better results as you go along and I'm the same as lots of people who come here I was clueless and picked up everything from my fellow growers here . and tag me once your off on a new adventure and I will come back for sure bro and it's nice to get to talk to ya :d5:

Just got some new pictures of her and it's just packing on the Frosty goodness! LoL but I am also amazed at how dense the flowers are without further rambling....some with lights on and off! :cooldance:

Attachments

• KIMG3616.JPG
    KIMG3616.JPG
    778.5 KB · Views: 21
  • KIMG3631.JPG
    KIMG3631.JPG
    674.4 KB · Views: 14
  • KIMG3640.JPG
    KIMG3640.JPG
    801.1 KB · Views: 16
  • KIMG3642.JPG
    KIMG3642.JPG
    956.3 KB · Views: 15
  • KIMG3636.JPG
    KIMG3636.JPG
    918.9 KB · Views: 19
I'm starting the new ones in the same pot as they'll finish up in!
Since I started doing that a year ago I've noticed plants grow much larger. I have a Strawberry Headband and 50SOG that were both planted at the same time. The Headband is in a half-pint and the 50SOG is in a two gallon. The 50SOG is at least three times the size of the Headband.

Just got some new pictures of her and it's just packing on the Frosty goodness! LoL but I am also amazed at how dense the flowers are without further rambling....some with lights on and off! :cooldance:
Damn - it seems like just a few days ago it was just a little plant in veg! :biggrin:

Just a quick update. Approximately 10-15% amber showing mostly on the upper half and I removed a yellowing set of fan leaves. I love some of Mephisto's Genetics cause of the flower to leaf ratio but just a picture of a lower flower without amber and if I have to take the upper half and leave the bottom for a few days more than I will but it's not up to me gotta let her tell me she's ready! I'll be hanging the whole plant and trimming it wet, only thing I haven't done before that I did this grow is flushing the plant and I know there's a lot of controversy "to flush or not to flush" LoL so I am not trying to start a debate on which is better but I am going to see if I can tell a difference between flushing this time.

Attachments

• KIMG3711.JPG
    KIMG3711.JPG
    716.4 KB · Views: 14
  • KIMG3684.JPG
    KIMG3684.JPG
    740.3 KB · Views: 15
Just a quick update. Approximately 10-15% amber showing mostly on the upper half and I removed a yellowing set of fan leaves. I love some of Mephisto's Genetics cause of the flower to leaf ratio but just a picture of a lower flower without amber and if I have to take the upper half and leave the bottom for a few days more than I will but it's not up to me gotta let her tell me she's ready! I'll be hanging the whole plant and trimming it wet, only thing I haven't done before that I did this grow is flushing the plant and I know there's a lot of controversy "to flush or not to flush" LoL so I am not trying to start a debate on which is better but I am going to see if I can tell a difference between flushing this time.
She looks devastating with all that cloudiness!

So excited to harvest this girl! Today I have approximately 10% amber trichomes and looks GREAT so here's a few pics of CDLC x Skywalker Day 77 ,so close but yet so far away LoL
KIMG3728.JPG
KIMG3717.JPG
KIMG3731.JPG

Day 79 and she's almost to the finish line and I have taken the fan leaves off because they were completely yellow and not necessary. Hopefully this weekend will be just enough amber showing and I have about 10% on the upper flowers and as soon as they are all showing about 15% (but it truly is up to the plant so I'm hoping for Saturday so time will tell! I think she's actually turning out to be a good looking little plant! VERY nervous about the cure , I'll be using a Mephisto Grove bag for the second part and just hanging the whole plant when I 🪓 but I have a small digital hydrometer to put in I don't have patience LoL but I'll be trying my hardest to get 3 weeks in , and just a couple pictures CDLC x Skywalker Day 79
KIMG3793.JPG
KIMG3803.JPG
KIMG3800.JPG
some of the lower half of the plant but they're all solid golfball to fist sized flowers!

Almost forgot to mention that I've got a bleeder and I was trimming off the fan leaves the stems are oozing dark purple/red resin and I actually thought I cut myself at first! I've seen it on some photo regs like dragon's blood Hashplant but it looks similar to the Black Cream I ran last summer and it was just like her too! I wish I could of cloned it seems like a good combo! What I love about Mephisto freebies ya never know what's going to show up but it's always been great !

Back