New Grower First time DWC - Girl Scout Cookies Auto by FastBuds

Ok, time for a small update.

Today I got my RO system in. My tap water was .4EC by default. I didn't even think to check my tap EC before use...
That has been fixed now:
20201212_145818.jpg (after running it through RO system)

20201212_170651.jpg (after adding nutes) .. I hope my girl is happy now!

..will update in a few days :cooldance:

Another small update. Since changing the regular tap water, to now RO'd tap, she has been doing great.
12/15

20201215_165042.jpg 20201215_165210.jpg 20201215_165412.jpg
This girl has a ton of bud sites, still can't get over how many there are. :yoinks:
I can't wait to see the end result!

The below picture shows how big the GSC (left) vs Super Kush - phoenix seeds

Super Kush, is my newest grow, which is now bigger than any of my other plants :eek1:
20201215_165446.jpg

I really appreciate the compliment!! I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to grow in DWC successfully, but it is turning out great so far!
Yea man once you get your head round the basics and dont slack on keeping on top of the ph and ppm (which im guilty of now and then) i find it easier to grow big yeilding plants than soil or coco

Great grow man :headbang: :baked: harvest is gonna be gooood .. I started in a little dwc tub it was not too hard but only did two grows and changed to soil lol. Now I do organics a kinda no-till style

Todays update:
12/20
20201220_103256.jpg 20201220_103319.jpg

I haven't noticed much growth in her anymore... I'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong, or if this is the norm.
I've been taking pictures of the same branch daily so that I can compare growth, it does seem the buds have grown, but it's been very little since I fixed the RO tap.

Her pH is actually staying stable for the most part, around 5.8 - 6.0. It only fluxes when I top off the water.
the EC is staying around 0.8 and I don't see it drop much.. but the buds are growing slowly.
Maybe someone has an idea if something is wrong, or maybe it's completely fine. The bush looks happy and healthy, just growing slowly compared to what it was doing during veg. (maybe that's normal!)

Great grow man :headbang: :baked: harvest is gonna be gooood .. I started in a little dwc tub it was not too hard but only did two grows and changed to soil lol. Now I do organics a kinda no-till style

thanks my man!! I am stoked to see the results.
My only thing with DWC that I do not like, is I have to monitor the pH constantly. I should have went RDWC, but I am new and having multiple buckets scared me away from it.

I have another grow in a different tent and it's soil. It's doing great and I don't have to do anything but water it once a day. I'm just curious how much more DWC will produce compared to the soil grow.

Back