Thanks bro! I’m itching to chop these girls but I know they need another 2ish weeks or so then more time to dry/cure uggh. It’ll be worth the wait though!

I was trying really hard to find some @mephisto beans for my next grow but almost all US based seekbanks were sold out. I really wanted to grow some Sour Stomper or Samsquanch OG but oh well. Sweet Seeds and Fast Buds seem to have a decent rep around here and I love Kush so I’m still pumped.
I know, I ran into the same prob. Wanted to get some for a 2nd run but would've been too late after getting em shipped from overseas. Next year tho I'm def gonna try some. And you will be just fine with what you got! They are both very good

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Day 68 from planting. One of the side colas on foxy...

image.jpg

Looking nice. Good Luck and let them get phat!
Thanks man will do! Gonna watch the trichs but let them go at least another week or so. I like a heavier body effect.

Side question...does anyone know what kind of caterpillar this is? I’ve been finding tons of them on both plants the past few weeks. They seem to like embedding themselves in the flowers so I’ve been picking them out with a toothpick. @912GreenSkell @trailanimal @Waira @jingo @Arthur
@Maria Sanchez

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure of the exact one but problems... I used Monterey BT to get rid of them last year. Then I do a good bud washing at harvest., This year I spray preventative to mitigate any chance of them coming back.

Not sure of the exact one but problems... I used Monterey BT to get rid of them last year. Then I do a good bud washing at harvest., This year I spray preventative to mitigate any chance of them coming back.
Ya I’m def gonna have to do a bud washing at harvest. I have some neam oil/Dr Bonners soap mix I can spray the plants with but is it ok to spray the flower area with this type of mix or would it hurt them/leave a film etc on the flowers?

Back