Last edited:
I prefer to do a light wet trim to remove any large leaves before the wash unless you like to leave it all on.

Wash 1 - 32oz of 3% H2O2 & 5Gal of Filtered H2O or RO - All Water is just room/outdoor temp. I Prefer longer flat/rectangular plastic tubs (4), and fully submerge the branches/buds and give them a gentle to vigorous shaking. This typically kills the insects and helps with mold or mildew.

Wash 2 - 1Cup Baking Soda, 1Cup Lemon Juice & 5Gal of Filtered H2O or RO. Mix it up well. Same washing as above. This will kill off the rest of whatever exists.

Wash 3 - 5Gal Filtered H2O or RO. Washes off any residue from Wash 2

Wash 4 - 5Gal Filtered H2O or RO. Final cleanup.

If during this process the water starts to get to much of stuff floating I will skim it with a fine cooking sieve like you would do a pool.

I then hang everything to dry as normally done (personal preference). I prefer large clothes drying racks so I can hang the branches and leave them outdoors for a couple hours to drip dry. Them move them indoors to a room with a ceiling fan for about 1 - 1 1/2 weeks to finish. Then a final dry trim before curing for 1-3 months in large mason jars of whatever you like.

I prefer to do a light wet trim to remove any large leaves before the wash unless you like to leave it all on.

Wash 1 - 32oz of 3% H2O2 & 5Gal of Filtered H2O or RO - All Water is just room/outdoor temp. I Prefer longer flat/rectangular plastic tubs (4), and fully submerge the branches/buds and give them a gentle to vigorous shaking. This typically kills the insects and helps with mold or mildew.

Wash 2 - 1Cup Baking Soda, 1Cup Lemon Juice & 5Gal of Filtered H2O or RO. Mix it up well. Same washing as above. This will kill off the rest of whatever exists.

Wash 3 - 5Gal Filtered H2O or RO. Washes off any residue from Wash 2

Wash 4 - 5Gal Filtered H2O or RO. Final cleanup.

If during this process the water starts to get to much of stuff floating I will skim it with a fine cooking sieve like you would do a pool.

I then hang everything to dry as normally done (personal preference). I prefer large clothes drying racks so I can hang the branches and leave them outdoors for a couple hours to drip dry. Them move them indoors to a room with a ceiling fan for about 1 - 1 1/2 weeks to finish. Then a final dry trim before curing for 1-3 months in large mason jars of whatever you like.
Word. Thanks for the detailed rundown!!

7/4/18, day 71 from planting: gave each plant about 3 L of pure tap water

Happy 4th of July to all my fellow US grow buddies!

Super on left with foxy on the right:
image.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks man will do! Gonna watch the trichs but let them go at least another week or so. I like a heavier body effect.

Side question...does anyone know what kind of caterpillar this is? I’ve been finding tons of them on both plants the past few weeks. They seem to like embedding themselves in the flowers so I’ve been picking them out with a toothpick. @912GreenSkell @trailanimal @Waira @jingo @Arthur
@Maria Sanchez

View attachment 925638

View attachment 925639
the kind you want to squash! Keep picking!

Back