Flushing vs. Flushing

for me i use organic soil and add no nutes to soil and just use 6.5 ph water all the way through
i dont flush cause there aint any nutes left xD my smoke i get is really smooth and potent at the end :)

i been told when using organic soil u dont need to flush is that right?
iv never tryed molasses should i try it?

for me i use organic soil and add no nutes to soil and just use 6.5 ph water all the way through
i dont flush cause there aint any nutes left xD my smoke i get is really smooth and potent at the end :)

I'm trying molasses right now. It's pretty much a carb booster. Should help pack on some weight and contribute to the taste I'm sure. I'd give it a swing :2cents:

yeh thats correct so i red on the organics section, I just water with my tap water left for 24-36hrs and i dont ph it at 7.0 as apparently bio bizz light mix will buffer it if the ph range is between 6.4 and 7.0 and also if you add chemical PH up or down then it harms the micro life and stops the buffering pf the PH :thumbs:

yeh thats correct so i red on the organics section, I just water with my tap water left for 24-36hrs and i dont ph it at 7.0 as apparently bio bizz light mix will buffer it if the ph range is between 6.4 and 7.0 and also if you add chemical PH up or down then it harms the micro life and stops the buffering pf the PH :thumbs:

how are you lowering yours now?

how are you lowering yours now?
I was using the PH down but since finding out the info im not PHing the feed or water My tap water after standing for 24hrs is around PH 7 so i just straight feed her :dance:

I was using the PH down but since finding out the info im not PHing the feed or water My tap water after standing for 24hrs is around PH 7 so i just straight feed her :dance:

Jammy git!! Mines flipping 8.0

Jammy git!! Mines flipping 8.0

i thought mine was higher but when i leave it for like 24-36hrs in the grow tent its at like 7-7.1

When i move if i do have to ph my water im going to try find an organic way to do it :thumbs::thumbs:

i thought mine was higher but when i leave it for like 24-36hrs in the grow tent its at like 7-7.1

When i move if i do have to ph my water im going to try find an organic way to do it :thumbs::thumbs:

tap at 7 - 7.1? you lucky bro.

im at 8.5 SMH -- wish i had 7 -7.1 -- that be so perfect.

its like catching rain water!.

----

great info on flushing/cleansing muddy -- this should definitely clear up the confusion.

I do the same thing si1984. fill my water let it sit overnight its ph is around 7 it makes it easy....:smokebuds:

Vinegar. ...fellas just a drop or 2 .....my Rain water is usually 7 I can catch it at tines around 6.5. ..love that water if I can get distilled water they bottle I get is 6.5 and I kinda switch when I feed mutes I've bee at 6.0-6.3 this helps so far for me ...the times I feed molasses seems I go up and when I feed nutes I hit target range ....I would likuld like to know more as well!!

Back