Seed Stockers FREE Photoperiod Seed Stocker seeds for proven diary growers

DutchPassionTony

Autoflower Master
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
By now we hope you are all feeling confident and happy with the results you are seeing from Seed Stockers genetics.

And we are looking to see some diaries of these 3 killer feminized photoperiod high THC varieties.

Maple Sherbet X Pre ’89 Skunk,
Grandaddy Confidential Kush
OG Candy Dawg Kush

Drop me a PM if you are have done a few diaries already, AND you have an EU delivery address (sorry we cant send seeds out of the EU at the moment). And we will send you some seeds. How's that for service and confidence in our products ?

The dude has been super impressed ,his dudeness has blessed all his little wonders that have congregated in his solar church and has expressed his high praise to seedstockers and @DutchPassion Tony for blessing him with such a willing and strong congregation.....[emoji274][emoji274][emoji274][emoji274][emoji271][emoji263][emoji267]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

thanked for the kind words folks. And please drop me a mail if you want some photoperiod crackerjacks growing in YOUR tent. This may be an auto lovers forum, but these photoperiod varieties should not be missed ! So PM me baby.....

Free photo seeds from Seedstockers and only 3 replys? What a shame..

I just might have been converted from Auto to photoperiod, with thanks to Dinafem Critical 2.0.
Would post pictures, but they not of Seed Stockers... and well yeah I am outside of EU so no point in doing so, not on this thread atleast,
Sure whoever does grab these babies will be super happy they did... I would...

thanked for the kind words folks. And please drop me a mail if you want some photoperiod crackerjacks growing in YOUR tent. This may be an auto lovers forum, but these photoperiod varieties should not be missed ! So PM me baby.....
Is this one still open?
@DutchPassionTony

Back