Dutch Passion Frogster - Auto Brooklyn Sunrise- Grow/Smoke Report

Frogster

Ratiocinate Extraordinaire (look it up)
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
THC Bomb, G.S.C., Blackberry, Caramel, Euphoria, Amnesia, CandyDawg, Purple Stilton & Others
SeedBank : Dutch Passion

Name: Auto Brooklyn Sunrise

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro: Canna Pro Soil

Description 3 Plants grown in 15Ltr Airpots, indoor (tent)

Nutes: BioBizz - Bio-Grow, Bio-Bloom, TopMax, Alg-A-Mic, Fishmix.

Light (kind and schedule): 400w MH, HPS with old 600w Mars Hydro as fill

From seed to harvest: around 75 Days

Dry Yeild from 3 Plants 5.6 Ounces (quality bud)

High/Effect Duration: Good High, aids sleep, but not that long duration.

RATE SCALE: Hmm, Difficult but I would say above average... So maybe a 7

BAG APPEAL: Very nice so I give it a 9 , it looks nice brown/green/orange & frosty see pics below

THE GROWTH: short, but that was my fault... not the seeds or environment.

THE SMELL: Very Heady, deep, strong, every time I open the cure jar - I smile.

THE SMOKE: This is the best part..... Very Good, clean ash, good taste, Happy with a Buzz, Helps me sleep too.

I enjoyed growing out these plants, It was my first indoor grow, so still learning and I made a few mistakes on the way.

The seeds were 1st class, 100% Germination - transplanted after 5 days to airpots.

The plants were stunted, early life, but that was my fault - a combination of over watering and swapping to bloom too soon.... Newbie stuff.

I have just started growing 5 more Autos in Autopots (different strains) all Dutch Passion, I am that impressed.

Overall, I would give an 8.5 total score.... (the other 1.5 score was lost as a result of my faults)

Here are a few pics of the grow... the full thread is in "Live Intros".

There are Links in my Sig if you want to see more!

Grow 29062016A.jpg

Grow 29062016D.jpg

Day 3 Flush (3).jpg

ABS Plant Cut 3a.jpg

1st Crop Dry boxed.jpg

Day 3 Flush (1).jpg

Max rep for a great smoke report! Looks like some great nuggetry to boot!

Max rep for a great smoke report! Looks like some great nuggetry to boot!

Thanks..... I'm currently very happy, enjoying the fruits of my labor.... Yes... It was well worth it..... :pass::vibe:

Haha that's awesome...this is pretty much how my history began with dutch passion. First the blueberry was sooo good, I branched out and tried 2 more of their strains. Happy with the results from those two(Frisian Dew and Hollands Hope), this year I ran every outdoor plant Dutch passion except for one, including 5 Dp auto plants and I am mighty impressed so far!

Excellent report, max rep earned, thanks for taking the time!

Haha that's awesome...this is pretty much how my history began with dutch passion. First the blueberry was sooo good, I branched out and tried 2 more of their strains. Happy with the results from those two(Frisian Dew and Hollands Hope), this year I ran every outdoor plant Dutch passion except for one, including 5 Dp auto plants and I am mighty impressed so far!

Excellent report, max rep earned, thanks for taking the time!

Thanks for the reply and the Rep. It is appreciated... means a lot, coming from Staff Members, High Team, etc.
I have already started a grow journal for the 2nd Grow 5 more DP Autos Mazar, Blackberry Kush & NightQueen.
Link below (in my sig), anyone who wants a seat.... come join the grow.

Back