GG#4 seedling

InkAddict$

Green 👍 Addict$ Jonny 🍎 weed$
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
JEAN-O’S VOODOO
I am new to this and I got 3 gorilla glue#4 from blimburn seeds. I was wondering they are running at a steady temp of 85-86°f 65% humidity is this to hot I just put them in soil this morning after germinating for 4 days. They look ok and they are growing. Just want to know if this temperature ️ is ok. These are autos. Only 3 out of 5 seeds germinated the other 2 are black looking. Anyone think they could still go after going on day 5 germination. I could use the input on other please and thanks.

IMG_20220227_224442947.jpg
IMG_20220227_224459372_MP.jpg
IMG_20220227_042337435.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am new to this and I got 3 gorilla glue#4 from blimburn seeds. I was wondering they are running at a steady temp of 85-86°f 65% humidity is this to hot I just put them in soil this morning after germinating for 4 days. They look ok and they are growing. Just want to know if this temperature ️ is ok. These are autos. Only 3 out of 5 seeds germinated the other 2 are black looking. Anyone think they could still go after going on day 5 germination. I could use the input on other please and thanks.
Humidity is good but temperature is too high. Check out this thread - it's about temp + RH in flower but there's a good VPD chart that will be helpful.

@Tattoochase :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: You are off and running! That is a little warm. I do seedlings at 80°F with 60% RH.

:goodluck: have fun!

I got them in a closet right now till I get my 4x4grow tent and 6 in ventilation. More fans dehumidifier. I know the closet doesn't have good ventilation, but it's all I got. Think they will be ok for a week. Got fan and humidifier in there. Just a little hot. Wonder how I can get temp to drop.

Hey guys thanks for the info really helps. This website is a blessing.

Back