Ribbzzy

Trig, why'd you aways call me Dave?
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
SeedBank : Mephisto

Strain: Gold Glue

Did it autoflower?: Yep

Soil/hydro: Soil

Nutes: BioBizz Grow, Bloom, Heaven, Alg a Mic. Soil amendments, Plant explosion, black pearl

Light (kind and schedule): Platinum, P150 for the first weeks, then a P300 for the remainder. 20/4

From seed to harvest date: Too many...but there were extenuating circumstances

Dry Yield: enough

High/Effect Duration: Like a slap to the face. Relaxing at first, but you can tell it's strong straight away. The slight drop of blood pressure, the ringing in the ears. 1st class. It's not sublte. High lasts around an hour, then relaxes to a fairly deep stone. It's a perfect smoke for late night, film and munchies session.

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL: ***** Sticky icky icky. Final product is up there with any other nugs I've recently grown. Tight compact nugs, covered liberally in tric's.

THE GROWTH: *** My balls up. I had an accident when she was just a bairn, and didn't get to see them for a week or 2, she stunted, but pulled through in the end. Morphine is a bitch

THE SMELL: ***** Sweet, sickly sweet, almost artificial, chased by hints of fuel. It's not a fruity smell either, it's like a full on sugary lemony assualt, lemon sherbert, waved near a can of oil. Really beautiful. After a 6 week cure, the sweetness remains on top, but any hint of fuel is gone, until you crack a bud open, then little hints of used engine oil can be detected, but that sugar smell is just too strong.

THE SMOKE: ***** Wow! The sweetness REALLY comes through. It's like smoking a sweet. I love it when the smoke is just like the smell, and this is one of the rare herbs that does it. No hint of fuel here, it's just an over the top sugar lemons taste, which is so smooth to smoke, it's bordering on obsenity. Really, any other breeders would have this as a star of their breeding programme, the fact that it's F2, and just basically a toy project, just goes to show the genetics these guys are playing with.

THE HIGH
: Indica. Pure and simple. She can relax you, or ruin you, it's up to the user. Beware though, those terps are enticing, I've smoked a joint, done all the lip smacking, like Oz Clarke, waving my hand like an eccentric French wine taster, go back for a second, slightly larger joint, purely for the taste of course.....thats when the world slows down

IMG_5436.JPG

img_5371-jpg.969609

img_5388-jpg.976043

If you haven't, get some Gold Glue

Oh she’ll put heavyweights down. She hits almost like smoking rosin.
Damn

I heard this was a powerful one but I been getting mixed reviews on if you can smoke this during the day or not

Im more of a sativa guy so I don’t need more than 1 or 2 heavy indicas on hand

I currently have a Jammy Dodgers that’s almost done and I’ve heard that one will put you down quick so im just gonna do 1 heavy indica my next grow

Deciding between Gold Glue,GWK,Deez Nuggz,Strawberry Nuggets,Bluetoof special,Sour Crinkle,and Sour Livers

Have you smoked any of these and if so are any of them safe to smoke during the day if you want to be productive lol

I’m a bad judge. I smoke heavy indicas all day and function. On that list I would say non of them unless u take one small hit. The only two I haven’t had are sour livers and gwk. I don’t think either r very sativa. I have both beans need to run both too. More space needed. Looking at 4x8 and 5x10 tents. Need to look at my room and figure what I can fit and how many.

Damn

I heard this was a powerful one but I been getting mixed reviews on if you can smoke this during the day or not

I currently have a Jammy Dodgers that’s almost done and I’ve heard that one will put you down quick so im just gonna do 1 heavy indica my next grow

Deciding between Gold Glue,GWK,Deez Nuggz,Strawberry Nuggets,Bluetoof special,Sour Crinkle,and Sour Livers

Have you smoked any of these and if so are any of them safe to smoke during the day if you want to be productive lol
It depends on your tolerance level, but she is all indica in effect. Out of the ones you mention, I've not grown Deez Nuggz, but the rest I have, and I'd say Gold Glue is up there with the hardcore in your face indicas. I smoked it during the day, sparingly, too much, it's sofa time

Damn

Deez nugs is a great day smoke.

THE SMOKE: ***** Wow! The sweetness REALLY comes through. It's like smoking a sweet. I love it when the smoke is just like the smell, and this is one of the rare herbs that does it. No hint of fuel here, it's just an over the top sugar lemons taste, which is so smooth to smoke, it's bordering on obsenity. Really, any other breeders would have this as a star of their breeding programme, the fact that it's F2, and just basically a toy project, just goes to show the genetics these guys are playing with.

SOLD!!

love your reports mate, thanks.

Back