thank-you-gif-14.gif

:drool: :clapper::clapper::clapper: :d5:--- very nice grow G'Gob's! The buds are stellar, lovely frosting indeed,.....:crying: that jar shot is classic!! I do that too, proof of the Goods! :hump: ... love that kind of structure and density, just open enough to let those trich's spread out fully and form up to max potential, but stiff and heavy with resins- :greenthumb:
Thank you for doing this SR mate, it's a nice boon for all! :woohoo1: time to smack yeh about the head and shoulders some-- :slap: ... I'll see about that 'Phisto badge as well,... you'll have to boot one off your show-list to make room for it,.... :pass:

:drool: :clapper::clapper::clapper: :d5:--- very nice grow G'Gob's! The buds are stellar, lovely frosting indeed,.....:crying: that jar shot is classic!! I do that too, proof of the Goods! :hump: ... love that kind of structure and density, just open enough to let those trich's spread out fully and form up to max potential, but stiff and heavy with resins- :greenthumb:
Thank you for doing this SR mate, it's a nice boon for all! :woohoo1: time to smack yeh about the head and shoulders some-- :slap: ... I'll see about that 'Phisto badge as well,... you'll have to boot one off your show-list to make room for it,.... :pass:

Thanks Waira :biggrin:

Well shit...... This just made me pretty mad at myself for sleeping on this one. That GWK looks fire man. Great report my dude! + Rep

Thanks bro, some strong smoke no doubt. Great taste on a dry pull..Gives you that heads up before you even spark up that this could be some flame..Lighter tolerances, one or two good hits and you're smacked. I had a guy who had been smoking all day try a sample, he tells me this shit cut right through it and he's no light weight by any means.

Thanks bro, some strong smoke no doubt. Great taste on a dry pull..Gives you that heads up before you even spark up that this could be some flame..Lighter tolerances, one or two good hits and you're smacked. I had a guy who had been smoking all day try a sample, he tells me this shit cut right through it and he's no light weight by any means.
Honestly have never really been huge on the Purples or Grape strains. Traditionally I have found that both seem to have a very average smoke, and often times is a bit lacking in the terp department. Sounds to me like Mitch and the gang broke the mold, shattered the glass ceiling and are following their own dank grapey path. Love love love it. Hope it shows back up for sale some day in the future.

Honestly have never really been huge on the Purples or Grape strains. Traditionally I have found that both seem to have a very average smoke, and often times is a bit lacking in the terp department. Sounds to me like Mitch and the gang broke the mold, shattered the glass ceiling and are following their own dank grapey path. Love love love it. Hope it shows back up for sale some day in the future.

I think it's that Skywalker OG that takes it up a notch..You and me both, I hope this one stays around for a little while..

I think it's that Skywalker OG that takes it up a notch..You and me both, I hope this one stays around for a little while..
Without a doubt man. That skywalker makes for an absolutely excellent breeder. It really has the Midas touch, anything its crossed to gains a whole new spectrum of tightness and density while adding a little something extra to the flavor and aroma category. Everything it's crossed with really does turn to gold!

Back