Yes! Smoked but never grown my own GWK. I have 3 GWK x Bubba Trouble to grow out but waiting (not so patiently) for GWK alone. Illuminautos are scheduled for August I think ? I will definitely stock up, I need to look into long term seed storage I’m afraid.

Yeah, I should of put mine in the fridge but they are stored in the original packaging,inside a small tupperware container with rice then in a cabinet drawer within an air conditioned room..I need to upgrade my space because everytime I think I'm all set Mephisto has something else coming out and you get the I want it I want it's..I mean I still have the creme bubbly and cosmic queen I haven't gotten around to and I just picked up Forum Stomper and Forgotten Cookies lol

All Mephisto in there other than the Zamnesia auto blueberry and the Female seeds auto bubble I received in a contest.

IMG_20180710_195703.jpg

All Mephisto in there other than the Zamnesia auto blueberry and the Female seeds auto bubble I received in a contest.

View attachment 928886
Nice. I started putting a white label tape and what they r on each vial and putting multiple vials in a pouch cause I was running out of space in my bag. But I am now switching to Tupperware.

Yeah, I should of put mine in the fridge but they are stored in the original packaging,inside a small tupperware container with rice then in a cabinet drawer within an air conditioned room..I need to upgrade my space because everytime I think I'm all set Mephisto has something else coming out and you get the I want it I want it's..I mean I still have the creme bubbly and cosmic queen I haven't gotten around to and I just picked up Forum Stomper and Forgotten Cookies lol
Yes, Right there with you . I couldn’t wait to get CDLC, then 4AM came out, the Straw Nugs. Everything keeps getting pushed back . And then we have the freebies! Oh the freebies! Often some unreleased strain that has not been previously grown out and I just have to do that first... such tough trouble to have! GWK will push everything back again.

BIG OL BUMPS on this thread. But I think this review is worthy of a bump ! Especially since Grape walker kush is going on sale tomorrow in the Canada store. Hopefully I can get my hands on some. I found a little gold nugget of info here it seems. You mentioned using castile soap as surfactant. Is that something you still use and would still recommend ?

thx
Mesa.

BIG OL BUMPS on this thread. But I think this review is worthy of a bump ! Especially since Grape walker kush is going on sale tomorrow in the Canada store. Hopefully I can get my hands on some. I found a little gold nugget of info here it seems. You mentioned using castile soap as surfactant. Is that something you still use and would still recommend ?

thx
Mesa.
Thank you,oh yeah the castile soap is still in my arsenal.The one I use is from Natural Way Organics and is unscented.It works very similar to something like yucca but contains saponified coconut,aloe,rosemary as well as olive and jojoba oils so you’ll also get natural pest deterring properties from the soap as well.

Back