Thanks for the grow tip @Green Goblin . Definitely going to try Castile. Any idea how soon GWK will be available again? Only strain i’m willing to endure my husband’s wrath over picking up, considering I have years of Mephisto gear to grow out.

No problem, hey I think the GWK is returning this month? Not 100% on it but I honestly think that is what I read somewhere..Whenever the Illuminautos are dropping, I think the GWK is going to be rereleased as a limited edition...Scoop them up when you can, really nice weed..Lovely grape taste.

i was able to get some Castile soap locally. It's dr. Bronner's. How many drops would you add per gallon or per liter?

Dr.Bronner's is really good too, I use that because I can find it locally when I don't have the one I'm using now..4-5 drops per gallon on average, 8 drops if the medium is really dry.

No problem, hey I think the GWK is returning this month? Not 100% on it but I honestly think that is what I read somewhere..Whenever the Illuminautos are dropping, I think the GWK is going to be rereleased as a limited edition...Scoop them up when you can, really nice weed..Lovely grape taste.
Yes! Smoked but never grown my own GWK. I have 3 GWK x Bubba Trouble to grow out but waiting (not so patiently) for GWK alone. Illuminautos are scheduled for August I think ? I will definitely stock up, I need to look into long term seed storage I’m afraid.

Yes! Smoked but never grown my own GWK. I have 3 GWK x Bubba Trouble to grow out but waiting (not so patiently) for GWK alone. Illuminautos are scheduled for August I think ? I will definitely stock up, I need to look into long term seed storage I’m afraid.
I keep buying with hopes of getting a bigger area and needing more seeds.

I keep buying with hopes of getting a bigger area and needing more seeds.
Yup, Weed is not addictive, growing is! I have a 2x4x5 tent... lol and enough seeds for years. Growing a couple outside that outgrew my space, freeing up for more starts. Want GWK in there for September.

Back