Grapefruit superstar

Side shot.
FA256A00-1E12-42DC-A683-EBBD744321C3.jpeg

Autopots with growpito eh? Looks like it's going very well. How is that stuff to work with? Do you treat it like hydro or coco or soil?
Been at this way for a few years now. I call it passive hydro but it supports microbial life and I use microbes. Since the res is constantly being refilled I keep a live res instead of sterile and it works out. The cost to get your pots filled isn’t cheap but after a few years of using the same stuff and it getting better and better u realize it’s money worth spending. Between both tents I use 5 gallons a day. That’s ten plants. Usually it’s a little more but this round I have two smaller plants and one in soil still on same res. It’s a water saver and a back saver. I find it super easy kinda like a set it and forget it rotisserie lol. Mega crop two part with sweet candy and mammoth p and slf 100. That all I use. Sweet candy is one res in early veg then one res before flip then every res fill after that. Only 50 ppm worth so not a lot but it’s enough. Total ppms stay under 700 for entire grow.

@Mizzo81 can I ask how your storing pre buffered excess growpito?

Is it as simple as a freezer bag or similar?

Back