Grapefruit superstar

I would not like anything cat piss either.. i ran a Garlic Sherbert that i had hoped would give me the Garlic smell.. guess it was colors the were describing.

Looking good Mizzo, hows the glue going?
That's another 1 lol. I like garlic on my pasta, but a little goes a LONG way. I can't imagine opening a jar, and getting blast of garlic from my bud. Not sure my nose, and brain wouldn't trust each other after that hahaha. I only get around 10% that have any smell so most likely wouldn't come into play.

I would not like anything cat piss either.. i ran a Garlic Sherbert that i had hoped would give me the Garlic smell.. guess it was colors the were describing.

Looking good Mizzo, hows the glue going?
She’s doing good. Smells really good. I think she coulda used some more time in veg. She is feeding off a res for growpito so it’s much lower ph then I’d make for soil. She’s finishing fast, buds r small but frosty and again the smell is on point.

That's another 1 lol. I like garlic on my pasta, but a little goes a LONG way. I can't imagine opening a jar, and getting blast of garlic from my bud. Not sure my nose, and brain wouldn't trust each other after that hahaha. I only get around 10% that have any smell so most likely wouldn't come into play.
Lol that’s one of the Rocbud strains I’m running, garlic gushi I think it’s called. It’s developing and has a kinda weird garlic smell it’s good in a way.

Lol that’s one of the Rocbud strains I’m running, garlic gushi I think it’s called. It’s developing and has a kinda weird garlic smell it’s good in a way.
I'm just use to the sweet candy flavors(not that I have gotten them lol)some of the other end of the spectrum smells/tastes seem odd tho. I did Ripley's OG, and King's Kush which were the same exact strain from 2 different breeders. Both smelled like vomit, and rotten meat. Great yielding pretty strong, but just the worst smell. Like damn those were one I wish didn't have any smell lol. I use to work with a guy who would eat garlic at every meal, and that made me gun shy with garlic. Although I do love skunk smell, but I think that's my brain tell me there's weed near by hahaha. :jointman:

She got the chop today along with her roommate gg4. Grapefruit smelled sweet and creamy. Gg4 was very fragrant and sticky just like she should be. Both are gonna be really good.

Nice, they hanging yet? You trim after right? I'm trying to decide whether or not to use my bowl trimmer. I got some time, but gotta start preparing it will be here soon than I think. Need some final pics especially that gg4 bud. :photog:

Nice, they hanging yet? You trim after right? I'm trying to decide whether or not to use my bowl trimmer. I got some time, but gotta start preparing it will be here soon than I think. Need some final pics especially that gg4 bud. :photog:
I always forget to take pics. Yes I hang dry then dry trim.

Did you and your buddy clone the glue to save the cut?

Congrats on the harvests..
No. I don’t have a spot and my buddy wasn’t ready to fire his room back up. It will give me an idea of what glue should be. Next run I plan on running a couple glue sniffer from Twenty20 mendo.

No. I don’t have a spot and my buddy wasn’t ready to fire his room back up. It will give me an idea of what glue should be. Next run I plan on running a couple glue sniffer from Twenty20 mendo.

Ok, makes sense. When you see that "GrandPa Glue" finish in my thread give me a shout if you'd like to try her. Supposedly it's an S1 of the Josey Wales cut. I gotta see how she compares with the RIL from Tony.

Appreciate all the help..

Back