Grapefruit superstar

Cool... thinking I might as well charge all 6 bags if storage is simple and safe. Soon..

Thanks again..

Pic update later when lights come on so for now a smell update! She definitely smells like grapefruit, I noticed a week ago but it was more subtle, it’s coming to life more now. Glad I chose her, my first time running anything from Amsterdam genetics.

Sweeter by the day.
EDAF30A2-D226-4F09-94F0-E1F17150123E.jpeg

I’m excited as always hahaha. Always love fresh new buds and strains kickin around. I think it’s gonna be a smooth daytime smoke with a nice light citrus flavor. Well that’s my hopes
I see a lot of strains that have/say Grapefruit, but I dont get that flavor profile. Does it taste like Grapefruit, or just the name? I don't like Grapefruit seems an odd flavor to me. I guess if you like it maybe not lol. Have you had Grapefruit before? I have wondered about this for a while since I see so many. Same with strains that smell like cat piss. Why would you want that smell lol. Don't worry about me I think out loud sometimes.

:pass:

I see a lot of strains that have/say Grapefruit, but I dont get that flavor profile. Does it taste like Grapefruit, or just the name? I don't like Grapefruit seems an odd flavor to me. I guess if you like it maybe not lol. Have you had Grapefruit before? I have wondered about this for a while since I see so many. Same with strains that smell like cat piss. Why would you want that smell lol. Don't worry about me I think out loud sometimes.

:pass:

I would not like anything cat piss either.. i ran a Garlic Sherbert that i had hoped would give me the Garlic smell.. guess it was colors the were describing.

Looking good Mizzo, hows the glue going?

Back