Graphics for Trophies and Badges

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.
@Lilly_of_the_Zoo we can talk about graphics in this thread. I do not have any special projects at the moment. The vendor badges just require me finding a good copy of their logos and sizing them to 200x200 pixels and saving them as .png. Transparent backgrounds are a must. The vendor badges are self awarded and require no more work beyond that. Admin badges and trophies require an admin or @Global Moderators to award them.

These admin badges will need graphics. It is fairly difficult to get graphic to show good definition in such a small display but it can be done.

You can look at the trophies here:

https://www.autoflower.org/help/trophies/

The badges here:

https://www.autoflower.org/help/badges/

Whenever I need a new badge I will post it in here.

Thank you for your offer to help :toke:

:vibe:

No problem! I appreciate the real-world practice. It makes a big difference. I love doing tiny work. When i was a tattoo artist I actually specialized in micro-work. I have the full Adobe suite, so snatching those vendor logos and resizing pixel perfect shouldn't be too hard. I'll snag one or two this weekend, and start tweeking them a little bit, see what we can do.
again, thank YOU. this is going to be fun :)

No problem! I appreciate the real-world practice. It makes a big difference. I love doing tiny work. When i was a tattoo artist I actually specialized in micro-work. I have the full Adobe suite, so snatching those vendor logos and resizing pixel perfect shouldn't be too hard. I'll snag one or two this weekend, and start tweeking them a little bit, see what we can do.
again, thank YOU. this is going to be fun :)
@Son of Hobbes is working on the list of vendors that will be here for a while and we can work on those once he gets that for us. In the mean time we could use a badge for Hydro Growers, Coco Growers, Soil Growers, Organic Growers, Rock Wool Growers.

Just drop them in here and I can copy them to the server.

is there any particular file format you need? a png is alright?

Size them to 200x200 pixels and save them as .png. Transparent backgrounds are a must.

@Lilly_of_the_Zoo do you have anything for me yet. We need to pick up the pace if you do not have time just let me know so I can work on these myself.

I'm sorry. I'll have something for you this weekend. Saturday probably. I got behind on everything because of that roof issue I mentioned. I had to move things, and i didnt even do homework. If you have to I understand. I was not expecting that shit to happen.

today is the first day ive been back online since that happened. I've got a lot to catch up on, but those are a priority.

So i was going to send you all 4 at once, but since i am behind, I'll go ahead and upload this one. It's the hydro badge. I thought keep it simple is probably best, since its so small.

Attachments

• HYDRO.png
    HYDRO.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 128
So i was going to send you all 4 at once, but since i am behind, I'll go ahead and upload this one. It's the hydro badge. I thought keep it simple is probably best, since its so small.
Perfect Thank you:toke:

I gave it to you so you can see it in action. I can remove it when you want.

Back