Graphics for Trophies and Badges

I made a Completed prefix tag in Blogs. I saw your title changes and thought you might like this better?

@Mañ'O'Green
Hydro badge is working :thumbsup: however I already have grabbed the mars hydro badge and it just automatically awarded me the hydro one aswell :shrug:

I thought it would be a good idea to have some likeness through all 4 of them. Since they are grower badges. I can always change things if you want me to. They look good small, I think.
SOIL.png
COCO.png
ROCKWOOL.png

I really like the style of these @Lilly_of_the_Zoo however if you're looking for input, I think alternating the leaves gives them bit of a "clone" look, not that you can tell when it's tiny, can't wait to rep the soil one:woohoo1:

And the name change didn't remove the badge, @Mañ'O'Green I know we can just not "showcase" it, but in your spare time would you be able to remove please?:toke: Editing the self awarded line hasn't seemed to work, thanks

I really like the style of these @Lilly_of_the_Zoo however if you're looking for input, I think alternating the leaves gives them bit of a "clone" look, not that you can tell when it's tiny, can't wait to rep the soil one:woohoo1:

And the name change didn't remove the badge, @Mañ'O'Green I know we can just not "showcase" it, but in your spare time would you be able to remove please?:toke: Editing the self awarded line hasn't seemed to work, thanks

Thankee kindly!

Yeah, it does a little when they are larger. But since they are so small, it looks a lot better alternating. When i had them cross-wise, it looked like a "T" with a weird bump on top. Getting those leaves small is not easy:p I'd like a soil one meself. I wish i could do hydro, but im not on the ground floor, so having that much water around perpetually kinda makes me nervous.

@blue can I get the banner up please?:yeahthat:

M O G - I like the badges , they look cool . Old school , :thumbsup::smoking:

Back