Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Jorge's Diamonds
hello this thread will follow my grow with the green poison FV so lets get right to it

space:
75 x75 x90cm homemade veg box
secret jardin DS120 120x120x180cm
16inch mounted fan
4inch extraction
small dehumidifier

lights:
GN TELOS-008 v1.1
GN TELOS-008 V2
75w samsung led strip for veg

nutes: SHOGUN
COCO A+B
calmag
katana roots
silicon
pk 9/18
sumo boost
dragon force
ecothrive charge
ecothrive biosys

medium: canna coco or plagron

(seeds have germinated will add pictures once they pop out of the coco)
View media item 23534

Last edited:
:headbang: ooooh yeah!! :woohoo1: You just punched your ticket to aroma & flavor-town mate! I hope you get the same terp's and effects that I got on mine...

I'll be keen on seeing how fast they run indoors for you,... recall, my OD girls finish in under 6 weeks! I feel they trigger bloom more readily, and I'm betting you can run 13/11 no prob', not sure if that will speed them along more though? In other ID grows, they did take a bit longer, so I'm wondering if that bit of extra light is why,... :shrug:
In smaller volume pots, she tends to get wider vs. taller.... mine were all pretty squat in build, robust bones...

:goodluck: :jointman: Looking forward to this grow TF, always a treat! :passit:

Day 7 veg
day 7 all looking pretty uniform so far there is one non fast green poison in the bunch i got it as a freebie so it thought i throw it in see how it does with the FVs

View media item 23603

Day 14 veg
Day 28 and looking good not sure how much these stretch but im trying to keep them small and stacked so the lights are 65cm right now il move them to 50cm over the next week
View media item 23864

Back