Indoor Growbox "Tote" auto grow,green-o-matics,II Diavolo....

Ya everything the same,I am just using this cheap walmart potting soil but its says its got enough nutes to feed them for 6 months,lol...kinda sounds scary! hehe :D
Thats another reason I chose these baby wipe containers,1/2 gal is what the hold Im guessing so maybe that will help them not get so tall...next grow I am doing a seaofgreen with 18oz partycups,from what Iv seen...plants stay pretty small and they almost are perfect for my setup,lol...
The II Diavolo is by far my fav so far,no burns,no stress,lighting fast and even though it was a day or two behind starting out,it is now in the lead growth wise,its also the shortest...awesome strain:)

Ok so I just spotted the first white hairs on my best looking green-o-matic,at day 17 from seed! :D
This plant is a mere 4" tall but has 5 nodes stacked on top of each other,all nodes have 1" branches already...
Looks perfect,the other green-o-matic is 2" taller and hardley no branches...
And the II diavolo auto,right behind the best green-o-matic...an 1" shorter but has just as many nodes and branches,fat ass leaves,all plants look crazy good for 17 days old!
This morning I gave them all a small dose of foxfarm big bloom,and after checking on them tonight they exploded!
The green-o-matic is defently my favorite so far just for the sheer speed of these things,lighting fast!
The plant dont smell alot but they do smell nice,mostly sweet:D

So both the green-o-matic and the II diavolo have thier first white hairs,well the diavolo is still trying to spit them out as we speek,I can see the female flower but must be not far enough along to see the hair?
Either way they are growing like mad,they look a solid 1/2" taller then last night...
The green-o-matic has 4-5 flowers now,so hoping it starts going crazy! :)

They are about to go into explosive growth mode now!! :D

This grow will get really nice in a few weeks!

Looking great man!

Looking great man!

I agree,Im just glad that they autoflowered on their own...atleast a picked a good cheap strain to start off with,lol...
My purple jems will be here tomarrow:) I might start a see or two but I dont have much room as it is in the tote,
But these green-o-matics will get my feet wet,and I can dream about the purple jems till then,hehe:D

Looking great man!

Hey Bailer,
You were totaly right about the expolsive growth!
Its been a little under a week or 5-6 days since I posted the last pics I think...
Well all the girls have doubled there height it apears,the diavolo and the nice green-o-matic are around 6-7" tall,I will measure them in the morning,and take new pics and do a little update on the girls...
The branches started early on these plants and now on day 24 from seed,all the branches are like 3-4" long!
They are going to be bushy and I think there going to outgrow my tote,lol...
I will take pics before I LST them,and then wait a couple days and show the progress:)
These things realy surprise me!

Back