Indoor Growbox "Tote" auto grow,green-o-matics,II Diavolo....

Changed the lighting to 20 hours on,and 4 off...for some reason there acting like they dont need as much dark,and seemed to be slowing them down...but now they seem to love the extra hours:D
Been feeding with foxfarm big bloom almost every other watering,started light and gently feeding more ect,as they get older and stronger,they seem to love the stuff! :)
Im kicking myself for not buying the tiger bloom instead,but I read it might be a bit harsh on autos,so either way its all good...
Im on day 30 from seed so far and must say,Im not sure I will ever grow another regular seed "indoors" again!
Thats just how much Im impressed with these autos,there just so fast strong and hardy...seems nothing can slow them down!
Hell 5 days ago the plants looked good but they only had a few hairs here and there,5 days later they all have tiny buds everywhere,the nicer green-o-matic looks to have a mini cola starting,so cute:)
They grow so fast they went from seedlings to strong flowering plants in under 20 days!

I will post an update in a couple days,with pics...just want them to start budding real nice first,hehe:D :)

very nice pics they are looking great, growng so fast, cant wait to see thm all budded out

very nice pics they are looking great, growng so fast, cant wait to see thm all budded out

Thanks Androth,
I dont think it will take long for them to start budding real good ect,they already look way better then the pics and its
only been a couple days,lol...trust me I cant wait till their budded either! :D

curious to see how these things are looking this week got any new pics?, mine are on day 14 from seed and I have four more on day 5 that will be above ground in the next day or two, The Il Diavolos are really growing well.

curious to see how these things are looking this week got any new pics?, mine are on day 14 from seed and I have four more on day 5 that will be above ground in the next day or two, The Il Diavolos are really growing well.

What's up dude:)
we lost the internet, going on ten days today which sucks...but we just got a new laptop today and interent will be hooked up in a week,
I'm wireless right now but its not the greatest signal, haven't updated for 9-10 days so.....I'm going to to take some pics now and see if I can't get any
on here,lol...
Had to cut down the shitty Green-O-Matic because the box was to crowded with just the two good ones going!
Right now were on day 37 from seed I believe, will update with pics as soon as possible:)

nice, I figgure my unit is going to get crowded as well but 6 have the potential to be male so Ill probably be able to thin it out a bit when they show sex I am likely going to put up a screen when they get to start flowering this way I can create an even canopy and just trim a few branches if needed. I noticed a nutrient sensitivity in one of my two IDs they seem to be different phenos based on how they are reacting to the same environment, but they look the same. One ID loves the nutes in the 300 ppm lvl and the other wants it arround 150.

well i am trying to update and add some pics but for some reason its not letting me upload anything?!
guess i will try later:(

well i am trying to update and add some pics but for some reason its not letting me upload anything?!
guess i will try later:(

How are u Bradley? Your pics aren't to large are they. Might try condensing the pics and see if that works for ya.
Good luck.

Not much here man,
No pics are the right size ect,but I cant even get them to start uploading,lol...it just sits there untill I get pissed and leave...

in the past I have used a free site called tinypic not sure if its still arround but it may work for ya if it is

Back