Indoor Growbox "Tote" auto grow,green-o-matics,II Diavolo....

UPDATE,day 56 from seed...

So yesterday morning day 55 I cut down the little green-o-matic,the breeder says 55 and some of the buds looked done a week ago,lol...

So I have whats left of the buds {top cola}...drying in a paper bag,should be fairly dry by 3 days time...
The top cola on the green-o-matic was 10 grams wet,but I think they were kinda drying up so we will have to see what the dry weight is when its dry...
Keep in mind Iv been smoking the green-o-matic all week,lol:p So we prolly got another 4-5 grams dry that we smoked while waiting for the top cola,so Im guessing around 8-9 grams dry total,but prolly would have got a 1/2 if I left her alone,lol...

The II diavolo is my babe,lol...
I love the colors and the darkness of leaves,well whats left of the leaves!
I swear I had to trim leaves back from covering the buds every other day,the things grow overnight..literaly! :D

Here are some pics,

Green-o-matic top bud cut down at day 55 from seed...
286.jpg

Here is the II diavolo auto,looking down...:)
287.jpg

Here are some random shots of her on day 56...

288.jpg

Bottom buds,
289.jpg

I will update on day 60,hope to see more purple and resin by then:)

looks good that ID looks awesome
I swear I had to trim leaves back from covering the buds every other day,the things grow overnight..literaly!
I am doing the same thing with mine its had two major haircuts in the past 5 days for the sole purpose of clearing bud sites for light

looks good that ID looks awesome I am doing the same thing with mine its had two major haircuts in the past 5 days for the sole purpose of clearing bud sites for light

Thanks dude :)
Ya I wouldent say there leaf machines as much as the green-o-matic but damn...they can build layers of leaves withen a week or less,I feel if I hadent cut any leaves back ect it prolly wouldent have fit in my tote,lol...but so far so good,

hell yeah.. im curious to see how my lady will grow in dwc... hopefully significantly...

awsome stuff man Yeah

awsome stuff man Yeah

Thanks Asi,
Not sure how it will smoke but Im guessing it will be tasty no doubt! :)
And for anyone who missed the day 56 pics of the diavolo and green-o-matic,there on page 8...

yea, they put them out fast, my Hindu Kush is putting out more leaves than the Diavolo as well, but they are both really bushy looking. I am trying to trim only the leaves that cover bud sites and leave as much growth as possible for now. those diavolo buds look great, have you started flush on her yet?

Back