Indoor Growbox "Tote" auto grow,green-o-matics,II Diavolo....

damn those are beautiful hope mine end up that nice

Thanks Androth,
If ur doing II diavolo then I cant wait to see,this is a kinda new strain I think but so far Im very impressed!
As of right now the II diavolo only hairs a couple hairs here and there,but I cant wait to see what she looks like with
some buds on her:D

Lookin very healthy and happy mate! keep up the good work!:thumbs:

:drool::jump:

Lookin very healthy and happy mate! keep up the good work!:thumbs:

:drool::jump:

Thanks John:)
The cool thing about these is that there realy isent much for me to do,they just did it on their own for the
most part,lol...they do look healthy I think,because I was worried that the cheap $3 walmart soil would burn the shit out of them,hehe...or kill them:p
It did burn them good a week ago,had to remove a couple leaves from both green-o-matics...
The II diavolo is crazy,fast as all hell and no burn on any leaf! :D

They are just so cute in the little wet wipe bins. Looking good. keep it up.

They are just so cute in the little wet wipe bins. Looking good. keep it up.

Thanks man:)
Just fed them a little dose of foxfarm big bloom,they just started flowering so it should help and should be a good tme to use it now that there old enough ect...
Cant wait for them to start budding!

May your house be blessed with many wet wipe bins full of fat buds. I bet your gonna have a bunch of little Christmas trees.

May your house be blessed with many wet wipe bins full of fat buds. I bet your gonna have a bunch of little Christmas trees.

Haha! :D
Thats to funny,but ya...figured they were worth saving,took a little but to poke drain holes on the bottom of all the wipe containers,think I still have 4-5 more to do! :|
Both the diavolo and green-o-matic wre both looking like christmas trees but I tied them down "LST"...yesterday and today there looking great,I will give it a couple days and put up a couple new pics somtime soon:)

UPDATE,day 29 from seed...:)

Here is just a quick update,with some pics...
Plants got some more lst last night,just trying my best to keep the branches even and keep them short enough
to fit in my tote,lol...so far so good:)

Here is some pics I took an hour ago,day 29 from seed for the best looking plant,the others are 2-3 days behind...

First pics are of the nice green-o-matics...then II diavolo,and the other green-o-matic...

View attachment 7616View attachment 7617View attachment 7618View attachment 7619View attachment 7620View attachment 7621View attachment 7622
Thats it for now,let me know what u think:D :)

So today I decided to give them a couple hours less darkness then normal just to see if it speeds up flowering...
If they realy do grow better with more light ect then we will see I guess,either way there pretty healthy I think,and there defently easier then a photo strain ect,no light cylcles ect...I havent realy done much besides watered and trim here and there:)

Back