Indoor Growbox "Tote" auto grow,green-o-matics,II Diavolo....

And now were on a new page,lol...my luck! :p
1.gif
Happens to me all the time.

lol I'm usually to blame for the page flips! lol

Very nice looking That ID is beautifull i bet it tastes great.

:lol: Happens to me all the time.

Glad you finally got some pics up :thumbs:

Frosty looking ladies! Big stalk for those containers mate!

Lol,thanks Bailer...
Ya they do have thick stems,lol...the II diavolos stem is the size of my pinky,from day 15-20 her stem was bigger then all the green-o-matics:)

I'm doing the same with my grow journal.
What I do is first upload my pics to Picasa.
I come here, and create my post using the uploaded pics on Picasa.
I preview it and if everything looks goo, I copy/paste the post editor window over to the other sites I'm posting my grow journal on.
Too much work uploading to each individual site! Might want to give it a try.
If you need me to explain it better, let me know.
Glad you finally got some pics posted though!
SWEET!
Happy 4-20!

Sounds like a plan dude! :)
Ur right it defently is a pain to try and upload to a bunch of different sites ect,makes it even tougher when the uploading pics doesnt work!
Haha,I remember when I first started on 420mag...it took my for ever to figure out the pictures ect,
The only thing different is that Im using a laptop computer instead of the desktop we were using...
I'll defently check it out though and thanks again:D

Very nice looking That ID is beautifull i bet it tastes great.

Thanks Androth:)
Ya Im happy with them and very impressed with autos in general,the growth is just crazy fast with them!
And ya the smell alone smells amazing so Im hoping the taste will be as good...

Those are lookin great man. Looks like someone sprinkled them with magic pixie dust :thumbs:

Hehe:p
Thanks man,
I agree but will say that the green-o-matic has alot more trichs then the diavolo!
But I think its just because the II diavolo takes a little longer,Im sure in another week or 2 it will be as covered or more,lol...
I need to go read about the diavolo cause I realy dont know how long they go for...:)

looks good mate :)

Thanks Asi,
There defently getting there,lol...
Last night I had to do one last trim on them,well mainly the II diavolo...
The small leaves that comeout on the sides of the buds,well they grew so fast that they were covering alot of the buds,again:p
But got it so all the buds are actualy getting light,lol...noticed that alot of the leaves on both plants are covered with crystals from tip to stem:)

very nice hmie.. this is the most legitgreen o matic grow i haveto date... i got a gom bean soakin gettin ready for germ tonight... im gonna try doing it in my perilite dwc setup i just made... hope it works...

Back