Indoor Growbox "Tote" auto grow,green-o-matics,II Diavolo....

200-300kb should be ok, but right now I'm wondering if the actual dimensions of the pic might be too big. I resize mine to about 640x480, with proportional ratio kept (and in doing so, it also reduces the filesize). Most cameras take much much bigger because the photos are meant to be able to be printed out.

Another problem sometimes is with uploading to the site. There's a couple of ways you can do it. I recommend going into your profile, creating an album, uploading pics to the album. Once uploaded to the album, when you click on that pic in the album - it'll show the pic along with the code you can copy/paste into your post. Sometimes if you're writing a post and using the attachment/picture upload function that available in the post editor, the uploader has trouble. Why? who knows.

Try resizing the actual pic dimensions using a program like IrfanView, and also try creating & uploading to an album - then linking from the album.

If all that fails - then "Damn-it! Captain, I'm giving her all I got!" <in the voice of Scotty from Star Trek>
I have no idea...

Damn dude,you went way out of ur way...thank u sir! :)
Im willing to bet one of these will work,I just took new pics and did pic updates on 2 other forums...but it still dident do anything here:(
Either way I will make somthing work first thing in the morning,cuz Im tired as hell!
Not sure if anyone goes to 420mag but I have new pics there,not going to add a link yet but if anyones intrested I could post I think? Lol...:p
There both turning a little purple,the II diavolo is realy purpleing out,even a couple full purple calyx's spotted:D
Im thinking it will be pretty purple in the end,the both smell like berries but the II diavolo stinks like blueberries!
Ill be back first thing to give it another shot,
I even tried creating an album like u said and that wouldent work either...
The pics were all 200kb's this time...and 9 pics total came to 1.2mb I think it was,worked perfect on the other sites...dident even have to re-size...
Thanks again man for all the help,much apreciated! :D

Just made the pics 56kb and it still doesnt work,and it still wont let me make a album,so Im stuck!
This sucks cause this is the first place I come to do updates,but withou pics Im screwed,ok sleep time...
Try again later...

Bradley, try going into ->Settings ->General settings, then scroll right to the bottom of the page. Click where it says Enhanced Attachment Uploading off.

I get issues with the uploader too some times. I've gone back to the old one without enhancements.

Hope this works,lol...
Here is the day 50 pics from seed for the II diavolo and the green-o-matic...
Cross ur fingers,hehe:D

II diavolo,day 50...
197.jpg

Green-o-matic day 50 from seed,
198.jpg

Random pics of both...
199.jpg

Green-o-matic buds:)
200.jpg

Some purples coming through:)
201.jpg

Group pic,
202.jpg

Let me know what u guys think,

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for everyones help,it was a pain getting the pictures to upload,but it apeared to work:D
Thanks again guys and happy 420! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
the first one. 420magazine.com?

Ya I had to grab my pics I already uploaded from 420mag,cuz I deleted them off my computer in a hurry!
When I take pics and update I have a little window of time to make it all happen and upload to 3 forums,takes some time...
The other two places worked fine but this place wouldent upload anything,but it looks like I finaly got the hang of it!
Sorry about the 420,but those are the only pics I had to use...now that I know how to do it,Im good I think:)
Thanks guys,

understandable.... they look good mate! keep it up! :thumbs:

understandable.... they look good mate! keep it up! :thumbs:

Thanks John,just glad I finaly figured out how to post pics,lol...
And now were on a new page,lol...my luck! :p
If anyone wants to see the new pics ect...go back one page "page 6" :)

And now were on a new page,lol...my luck! :p
:lol: Happens to me all the time.

Glad you finally got some pics up :thumbs:

Frosty looking ladies! Big stalk for those containers mate!

Back