Indoor Growbox "Tote" auto grow,green-o-matics,II Diavolo....

whats up man? lookin good. i have an Il Diavlo goin as well. its in a 5gal bucket with FoxFarm soil and they have been getting nutes with every other watering also, all my autos seem to be handling full nutes just fine. mine is a total bush and is at about day 20. check out my videos on youtube. i will also take some pics for the site as well soon. ill be watching this one

Hey guys,
The plants are doing amazing now,packing on the resin...
The green-o-matic is getting real close and were on day 49 today,the II diavolo is my favorite and u will see why when I can
figure out how to post a pic! :(
I have been trying everyday for the last week to get pics up,but for some reason no matter what I do or how I do it..it never does anything
after I press upload,its getting dumb...
I havent had any problems with pics here before but somthing messed up or somthing,its not the pics size either,or the type as its jpg I think...
Tried going to my setttings and turned everything on but still no luck,maybe I should message a mod?
Realy need to get some pics up and show u guys these things! :D

Ok well now Iv gone ahead and deleted all my pics I had for this grow,thinking maybe it was full or somthing but still doesnt work...and now I have no pics for this grow!
It realy sucks,I use to love coming here and posting as much as I can,but without me being able to put up pics again,it just sucks...everyone loves pics! :)
If anyone has any idea how I can get pics to work again,plz let me know asap!

have you tried uploading elsewhere (photobucket, picasa, tinypic, a bunch of other pic storage sites) & linking back to here?

Try that. I'll also dive into your account and see if there's anything I notice being off.

EDIT: So I checked your account. I don't see anything that would turn off your ability to upload. What are the dimensions & file size of pics?

Also if you ask me a question here, and don't hear back from me within a few days - pm me a link to this thread as this forum section moves very fast.

Hey there Thai Buddha Man,thanks for the info:)
Also thanks for checking out my account ect,I dident think there was anything wrong cuz everything else works fine but idk,lol...
The file size for the pics were small,like 200-300kb max...I have never had a problem with pics before,or here or anywhere for that matter!
Hell I'v got 300-400 pics up at 420mag and the only thi ng I had to fix every time was the size ect...
Now Im using a new camera and set the image size to the smallest,it worked fine last update...I even went to one of those sites where u can mak pics even smaller ect,tried that also and nothing...
Im going to do an update tonight after 12am cuz it will be day 50:D
Hoping maybe it was just my last pics or somthing,maybe new pics will work better? Lol...we will see,
Again thanks for the help and if I have a question I will pm you,:)

Nice grow mate I'm starting green o matic next week and reading yr blog has got me excited,looking forward to hearing more and hearing yr verdict on the final product

200-300kb? Well personally I think that's a bit big, but I can understand how you think it's small compared to what the original filesize is. Most of my pics are under 90kb and dimensions around 640x480 (files reduced by resize & resample, size ratio kept). Are you trying to upload more than 1 file at a time? Are you creating or uploading to an album here or just trying to upload to a post?

Basically walk me through the steps you take to upload a pic. Might be something in the method you're using, maybe?

Thanks man,
maybe its not kb I dont know,but after I make them smaller they work fine,usaly the pics start at or around 1mb,is that normal?
But wat I have been doing is upload pics to the computer,then I go somewhere and make pics smaller "if need be"...
Then I save the smaller pics to my computer and usealy add them in my post when I do updates... f th
Tonight I will take new pics and keep track of how big they are ect...but usealy if the pics start out at 1mb,and I shrink them 7%...they end up at 200-300kb? sound right? I will try and look at the camera setting also,maybe somthing got bumped ect?
Again thanks for looking out man:)
Ill try and update tonight,for the day 50 pics!

try using a cell phone camera and emailing the pics to yourself downloading them to your pc then uploading them cell phone cameras genearlly take small filesize pics, i know the ones my cell phone takes always work fine

try using a cell phone camera and emailing the pics to yourself downloading them to your pc then uploading them cell phone cameras genearlly take small filesize pics, i know the ones my cell phone takes always work fine

Sounds like it might work but the pics will suck cause our phone camera sucks period!
Im going to take pics in a minute and see if they will work ,if not I might have to try the cell phone route...

the cell phone does make a weak pic but it will almost certainly work, if it doesnt then the problem is probably not with file size

Back