Dutch Passion 2023. Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher Harnessing Natures Energy Growing Based on Natural Law: Dutch Passion MAC#1

Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher

Day 54

The less developed MAC is starting to show signs of a little nutrient deficiency, I'm not concerned by this, 2.5ml BAC Bloom in a litre of water will help out until I give her the first initial dose of PK5.8 over the weekend.

In addition to the flowering nutrients, I'll treat her to a feed of molasses, full of goodness and Calcium. A few drops of molasses throughout the grow helps all round with the plants well being with the added benefit that in late flower it helps with trichome production.

The effected leaves will be removed during a defoliation this week and we now have the first signs of trichome production.

The flowers of the more developed MAC are continuing to swell, increasing in mass daily.

54macLW.jpg

54macR.jpg

Happy growing ;)

Last edited:
Mid Flower

DAY 62

I think the deficiency issue the less developed MAC had is now under control, a good heavy dose of PK5.8 has really helped and the additional Biotabs will help her catch up.

The developed MAC is showing amber trichromes throughout, however I feel she could fatten up more. I'll not be flushing these organic ladies so it could be timber next week. I need to consult my Lunar charts and see what's doing.

62macl.jpg

62macl3.jpg

62macr.jpg

62macr1.jpg

62macr2.jpg

62macr4.jpg

DAY 62

I think the deficiency issue the less developed MAC had is now under control, a good heavy dose of PK5.8 has really helped and the additional Biotabs will help her catch up.

The developed MAC is showing amber trichromes throughout, however I feel she could fatten up more. I'll not be flushing these organic ladies so it could be timber next week. I need to consult my Lunar charts and see what's doing.

View attachment 1626805
View attachment 1626806
View attachment 1626807
View attachment 1626808
View attachment 1626809
View attachment 1626810
U should get a nice harvest from them stacking up nice

DAY 62

View attachment 1626805
View attachment 1626806
View attachment 1626807
View attachment 1626808
View attachment 1626809
View attachment 1626810
Some prome buddage there my man.. Great job :d5:

Day 66

The less developed MAC is really starting to come into her own. She has a nice spread of kolas measuring between 25-35cm now.

The speedy MAC is now ready for harvest, she's displaying amber trichomes throughout and is enjoying her last drink and remaining 24hours with her sister.

66macl.jpg

66macr.jpg

Happy growing, In la'kech ;)

Day 66

The less developed MAC is really starting to come into her own. She has a nice spread of kolas measuring between 25-35cm now.

The speedy MAC is now ready for harvest, she's displaying amber trichomes throughout and is enjoying her last drink and remaining 24hours with her sister.

View attachment 1627941
View attachment 1627942

Happy growing, In la'kech ;)
Amazing how speedy matured so fast.
Seed to harvest in 65 days is incredible.

Amazing how speedy matured so fast.
Seed to harvest in 65 days is incredible.
I know right, it's like she had steroids stored ready to go, or was it the copper... I think slow-mo MAC will be 85+ days but will be well worth the wait if she carries on stacking up.

85 days is good too… must be the copper wire. :mrgreen:
What would you say your average is on your SCROG grows? I always feel a bit cheated with anything under 90 days in some cases. I never think full potential has been reached. I hoped to get 75+ for speedy MAC but any longer and I'll start destroying those precious trichs.

Back