Dutch Passion 2023. Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher Harnessing Natures Energy Growing Based on Natural Law: Dutch Passion MAC#1

Auto SFV OG - Auto Mac #1 and Auto Oh My Gusher
Personally you can either take the Biotabs (dry line) + Pk Booster (liquid) route, or what has been my favorite for all those years is going Biotabs (full dry line) + B.A.C organic grow/bloom and Pkbooster and use that in a lower dosage, and whenever plants seem hungry.. perfect to keep plants in tip top conditions from start to finish.

Good luck mate, I'm sure you'll make it a nice show! :pop:

Personally you can either take the Biotabs (dry line) + Pk Booster (liquid) route, or what has been my favorite for all those years is going Biotabs (full dry line) + B.A.C organic grow/bloom and Pkbooster and use that in a lower dosage, and whenever plants seem hungry.. perfect to keep plants in tip top conditions from start to finish.

Good luck mate, I'm sure you'll make it a nice show! :pop:
Thanks for that advice :toke:

I'm sat on a tin of 10 Bio-Tabs so I might as well use them as planned, I've got no bloom nutes left as such, just additives like, Big bud and Overdrive.

I'm going to take the plunge, this is what I've got in the basket for my bloom line up. I don't think I'll need any grow nutes, the soil is good with just water for 30 days and the Bio-Tabs will get added around day 14 or so. Knowing what I'm like I'll probably order the grow to :crying:

bacbloom.jpg

biopk.jpeg

The biotabs themselves will get you through veg for sure mate and Antonio grows some awesome plants and my question was how can I keep mine green and not be chasing my tail after them and that's what he told me just them as backups in your arsenal .

@DeanOnAuto Your welcome bro, I'm sure you won't be dissapointed! :cheers:

Besides having back-up nutes to get things in line, you can also really push your plants to the limits and see how much they can take and get the most out of them...

I have been growing with Biotabs from the start, and even before the company was there I was growing with the same kind of nutrients but from a different supplier. The combination of using tabs/mycotrex/startrex with the BAC nutrients line is something I was taught by the growers at Wietforum/Opengrow (the old Dutch variant of AFN so the say) Sannie, the breeder from Sannieseeds (and owner of the forum) used to sell these products in his shop. And really I have tried a lot of brands/combinations in the past 20 years, but this combo excels in having perfect control, giving the plants exactly what they need from start to finish, with a nice green colour without overfeeding/underfeeding. And the best thing is the flavour enhancement... Sannie has some great genetics too btw, for who doesn't know him ;-)

Btw, you can push the Biotabs in the soil from day 1 (or from the moment you have transplanted them to their eventual pot).
Is there any reasoning you would do it only after 2 weeks?

Personally, I wouldn't push the tabs into the soil that late (in case you are using the same pot) with the risk of destroying roots, because she is probably already well established in the soil.

@St. Tom Thanks for the rep-slap bro! :d5: Sharing is caring right!

@DeanOnAuto Your welcome bro, I'm sure you won't be dissapointed! :cheers:

Besides having back-up nutes to get things in line, you can also really push your plants to the limits and see how much they can take and get the most out of them...

I have been growing with Biotabs from the start, and even before the company was there I was growing with the same kind of nutrients but from a different supplier. The combination of using tabs/mycotrex/startrex with the BAC nutrients line is something I was taught by the growers at Wietforum/Opengrow (the old Dutch variant of AFN so the say) Sannie, the breeder from Sannieseeds (and owner of the forum) used to sell these products in his shop. And really I have tried a lot of brands/combinations in the past 20 years, but this combo excels in having perfect control, giving the plants exactly what they need from start to finish, with a nice green colour without overfeeding/underfeeding. And the best thing is the flavour enhancement... Sannie has some great genetics too btw, for who doesn't know him ;-)

Btw, you can push the Biotabs in the soil from day 1 (or from the moment you have transplanted them to their eventual pot).
Is there any reasoning you would do it only after 2 weeks?

Personally, I wouldn't push the tabs into the soil that late (in case you are using the same pot) with the risk of destroying roots, because she is probably already well established in the soil.

@St. Tom Thanks for the rep-slap bro! :d5: Sharing is caring right!
I never thought about damaging the roots, putting in the tabs. My logic in leaving it a fortnight was as not to over fertalise the soil, I suppose they slow release for a reason though right :crying:

I'll get those tabs put in tonight and get the additional Bio goodies sent out. I know when `I'm onto something good, I have Dutchman who heads up a renowned seed bank with old school knowledge, telling me what really works. Thats a winner, winner all day for me :toke:

@St. Tom and @Antonio_DutchPassion , whilst I'm ordering is it worth me getting a bottle of the Mycotrex/Bactrex for next time as it look similar to the Dynomyco I'm already using? I know from your previous post this is the winning formula for you, so I guess i've answered my own question :crying:

Last edited:
Day 7

End of Week One

So we have reached the end of week 1, both of the seed plugs were transferred into the Lechuza pots to acclimatise to their new environment.

I made an error initially by not giving them enough light and then to much. All that drama has finished now and Tuesday will see the light cycle getting changed to 18/6 rather than 24, which I use to get the seedlings established.

It's worth noting that the water I use, is treated with Recharges' Neutraliser, a Vitamin C solution to combat chloride. After treatment, the water is then structured by simply vortexing it 8 times clockwise than 8 times anti-clockwise. This puts the water through a type of timeless suspension during the vortex and when that water settles it is then structured giving you all the benefits intended by nature.

Here are the girls on Day 7

macfunkyl.jpg

macinsidel.jpg

macinsider.JPG

mac7r1.JPG

Next week, sees us adding beneficial microbes and I'll go on to explain my "Thunder Rods" which will be used to train the main kola and direct energy back down into the stem.

Happy Growing.

Last edited:
Back