Grow Mediums Heater for reservoir during winter

I was watching "how to grow world record pumpkins". The man said that all the genetics are in this seed to make a 2500 lb pumpkin. All we have to do is "stay out of the way". Let nature do 99% of the work. I think I've been getting in the way.
That's what I felt like before I went organic. The 1 constant was me. I knew I was messing up somewhere somehow. I watched a video about how synthetic nitrogen had a huge impact on terpenes. Basically it gets you bigger, can effect flavor. That what I had most of the time was large yeilds, but no taste or smell. 1st grow both plants smelled and tasted awesome! My 2 i just harvested smell good, and taste is coming with cure. I never got taste and flavor like this. I don't think it's that's by accident. You add that I only need to add water instead of mixing nutrients... sold! I make tea, but that's easy. I make it in the gallon containers I use, so I put a tbsp of GFP in half gallon of r/o. Add 2 tbsp molasses drop in a airstone and I'm done. Recharge I add half tsp of it into 1 gallon shake and ready. So that is not much work. Other than that every few day add a gallon of r/o to reservoir, and train. I hardly do much compared to before. That's cool with me. I will grow synthetics again. Once we go legal, and I can grow more I got a lot of synthetics left to use. I can use that for edibles if it doesn't taste good.

Back