Hecno's on going organics

Howdy Guys , It is what we call Mango season here at the moment , a time just before the rains start when it is hot and humid . It is a good time to be making soil which I will do on the weekend I have a mate that will be helping me as he wants to learn how I start out . So the plants are just cruising along , they have had 1 times insect frass drench 2 x molasses 1 x coconut water and good old pond water , Here they are at day 21 and I stuffed up on the strain , They are FSL x G . bubble .
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0012.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0015.JPG

Howdy Guys , It is what we call Mango season here at the moment , a time just before the rains start when it is hot and humid . It is a good time to be making soil which I will do on the weekend I have a mate that will be helping me as he wants to learn how I start out . So the plants are just cruising along , they have had 1 times insect frass drench 2 x molasses 1 x coconut water and good old pond water , Here they are at day 21 and I stuffed up on the strain , They are FSL x G . bubble . View attachment 1650091View attachment 1650092View attachment 1650093View attachment 1650094View attachment 1650095View attachment 1650096View attachment 1650097View attachment 1650098View attachment 1650099View attachment 1650100View attachment 1650101View attachment 1650102View attachment 1650103View attachment 1650104View attachment 1650105
Have you ever thought about making fermented insect frass?

Is powerful funky though! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The girls look amazing!

Have you ever thought about making fermented insect frass?
See you on the other side brother...
giphy.gif

First needed to find out how to ferment...

See you on the other side brother...
giphy.gif

First needed to find out how to ferment...

:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Yeah, I went down that rabbit hole making FFJ. Yeah, I made a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge batch! :rofl:

I got a Teriganix Bokashi composting bucket. It's anaerobic composting . The byproduct of that, my main intent, Is the liquid that you get from it.
I've been trying to find the guy, Eric Lancaster, that I talked with a couple years ago when I bought EM1 from Teriganix. He was the president. I kind of assumed that he sold his part in the company. I just called them and asked if there was a change up in the company in the last three years and they confirmed that.
I know he worked with Jeremy of Build a Soil Anne just tried calling them a few minutes ago and they said they were closed for some damn reason. Probably stupid phone system.

Anyway I'm gonna try to find him and pick his brain about utilizing this composter with various ingredients to do an intended purpose.

Well I found his ass! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Damned rabbit holes!:funny::funny::funny:

@WildBill Yes I have but just not got around to it , I do add a fair amount into the soil as I build it seems as how I can get heaps of it . :thumbsup:
I used to get that and a ton of dead crickets from a guy that raised crickets for fishing. The old guy died a few years ago or I'd been harassing the hell out of him for 5 gallon buckets of it!:rofl::rofl::headbang::headbang:

I'm gonna see if I can get this Eric Lancaster To give me some ideas and maybe some recipes of making some interesting concoctions. I called them to ask some questions, they made a ticket and he actually called me on the phone and we had a conversation for quite a good while. Maybe he still opened to talking to small growers.

I got a Teriganix Bokashi composting bucket.
Funny you say that, I've also started a bokashi run. Got myself a set after seeing someone here posting about it. Could have been you :cheers:
My neighbor is a cook and in two days brought me about 30L of fresh kitchen scraps. Filled my two buckets in one go, layering the scraps with the bran. It's now resting and doing it's thing with the lid closed. Because of the cold temperatures outside I'm giving it a couple more weeks to ferment.

The byproduct of that, my main intent, Is the liquid that you get from it.
Every two days I collect the juice and stash it inside the shed. Yes, it's liquid gold...so it seems...But I'm also going to use the bokashi itself as part of my DIY soil build. I'm taking some interesting stuff from all sorts of origins and combining this into one large mound of soil. This will be my base for next year's grow, inside the greenhouse.

Back